1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

place among the greats-New owner of Punto 1.3 MJD TW

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by sundar1900, Apr 12, 2012.

1. sundar1900

sundar1900 Amatore

Chennai
    Hi Guys, Today I got my TW 1.3 MJD Emotion Punto and feel like being in heaven. For the past few days I have been having heated arguments with my colleagues and none appreciated my decision. Infact everyone looked me as a reckless person who stake money on unreliable product or I am foolish not going for i20 or Figo or Maruti.

Yesterday I went to my boss and asked for 1 day leave and told the reason that I am buying a car. He asked me what car it is. I said its Fiat Punto. As soon as I told the name he looked in me a geek who is wise and has guts to own this marvelous machine. All he said is " Congrats and go for it, it's a stable car" The single word "stable" is enough to summarize Punto's character. I became very happy that Punto gave me the genius tag. In the past few weeks I understood people who has knowledge and probe into the hood of a car can understand what Punto and Fiat stands for. Alas the great majority are common mass who dont understand what is inside and sheepishly go for where others go. My only worry is they will spend their whole life without enjoying the best. All I can say is "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing"
    5 people like this.
  2. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    congrats sundar!! where are the pictures?
  3. PuntoSingh

PuntoSingh Amatore

Faridabad
    NCR
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats Sundar Bhai, please post some Pictures
  4. sundar1900

sundar1900 Amatore

Chennai
    Have to click sone good pics..will do it by today :)
  5. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Congrats sundar...... hope soon ur colleagues understand and appreciate ur decision..

enjoy ur ride.......enjoy the best....
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Here comes finally. Congratulations Sundar for owning the most beautiful hatch in thr country today. Don't get into any arguments with your colleagues. When ever they see you in Punto, they will envy you from now on.
  7. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

You brought all our hard work to deliver fruit finally. I remember your thread & your long research for the car. Thoroughly investigated & proper decision. Friends & bosses are destined to scratch their heads;).

My boss & me were going at a meeting in my car where he was gently pulling the passenger side window but couldn't open it. He asked me to unlock it from inside but it was already unlocked. I told him to put in some effort while pulling & guess what, he did open it at last:mrgreen:.

Very first words as soon he entered the car, "Itna majboot Darwaja::OO (the door is ridiculously solid & heavy)".
    He owns an Altis by the way:D.
  8. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    SUndar,
    Athi-Sundar :D
    Congratsz!
    Happy Miles with more Smiles !
    1 person likes this.
  9. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Congratulations Sundar! :)

FIATians do not tread the path which everyone takes. They go their own way. ;)
    1 person likes this.
  10. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Congrats sundar...... hope soon ur colleagues understand and appreciate ur decision..

enjoy ur ride.......enjoy the best....