1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Pinnacle fiat,Kochi,Kerala:Bad experience

Discussion in 'Dealership Reviews' started by anoopktla, Mar 24, 2015.

1. bibin

bibin Regolare

kochi
    Best Wishes for the ride....buddy..

Thanks
    anoopktla likes this.
  2. anoopktla

anoopktla Amatore

Kochi
    kochi
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks Bibin,hope the plan works out :)
  3. Umesh Kumar

Umesh Kumar Novizio

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    Hi anoopktla,

kudos on your ride! I hope your car's feel would compensate that not so good experiences with the dealer. I quite clearly understand what you were possibly going through and what you feel about your car. Things will get better mate...

Regarding the music system, have you checked the equalizer and loudness options? It can improve the sound quality considerably when compared to the factory default settings. In my linea (2011), I tried this and it has improved to some extent, yet not that good but can live with it.:(

Regards,
    Umesh
  4. anoopktla

anoopktla Amatore

Kochi
    kochi
    Linea 1.3
    Yes Umesh ,I tried everything but not at all satisfied :( even our brio sounds great when compared. Didn't get time for speaker upgrade/ subwoofer yet.
    Completed a Leh drive with the car :) 18000kms in two months :) .my anger alleviated ,still the thoughts, the words,the faces haunt me at times even during sleep. On my way to Leh ,I told my buying experience,oil pump issue to my coulegues friends (3 accompanied me) they were shocked!we all fell in love with the car throughout the ride.Except some hiccups enroute to Pangong Lake,car performed very well.Still I believe FCA shut their ears when I complained and the dealer played a game period.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 22, 2015 ---
    One more thing, I've given the car for 2 services,I didn't get any calls fro FCA asking my feedback.. I used to get many outstation calls when I gave our punto for service. I was waiting for someone from FCA to ask me about my buying/service experience but none from FCA called me.Its a fact that Mr Mangesh gave me a call but that was to speak about my complaint,my email to Kevin Flynn, who even replied to my email.
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2015