1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Pinnacle fiat,Kochi,Kerala:Bad experience

Discussion in 'Dealership Reviews' started by anoopktla, Mar 24, 2015.

1. anoopktla

anoopktla Amatore

Kochi
    kochi
    Linea 1.3
    Hi Friends,
    I had a very very bad buying experience when we took the delivery of linea dynamic @9pm on 20/03/2014 ,from the new fiat dealer in Kochi,Pinnacle fiat.You guys wont believe what they did to me!The most disappointing part is that the fiat guys, eventhough i got a call @ saturday and an assurance that my query will be answered by monday, didnt call back , despite shooting multiple emails.All i am getting is the below reply.Does any one has contact details for anyone who is responsible for customer complaints from the fiat end?..Earlier when we had issues with our punto , i used to get immediate response emails/calls from fiat India.Now that independent fiat doesnt even hear to customers!!!

Dear Sir,
    Thank you for your communication, we regret the inconvenience.
    Matter is coordinated with region /dealer, we assure you of all due attention through Pinnacle Fiat
    We have already registered your complaint & no. for same is 1-1004980147
    With warm regards,
    Customer Care.
    1800 209 5556 │*service.india@fcagroup.com
    Roadside assistance RSA 18002093428
    www.fiat-india.com
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2015
  2. PradeepM

PradeepM Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Hello Anoop,

I would request you to add more details regarding the inconvenience caused, this would definitely help us understand what went wrong and what would be the appropriate way to get it addressed.
  3. bibin

bibin Regolare

kochi
    @anoopktla

pinnacle fiat is the the considered as the best in Cochin in fact it is best in Kerala. They sell on an avg of 25 to 30 cars per month.
  4. pdash

pdash Regolare

Bangalore
    Mahadevapura
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @anoopktla, please share complete information. Unclear and baseless information can be misused for negative marketing.

I wonder why did you take deliver so the in late evening @9PM. And why are you raising the voice almost a year after your delivery.
    kedarbendre likes this.
  5. anoopktla

anoopktla Amatore

Kochi
    kochi
    Linea 1.3
    sorry for the typo this happened last week 20/03/2015.
    I was promised with 2014 august model, I went to their yard to inspect the vehicle, delivery was supposed to happen @ 5pm,
    @ 5:30 the usual drama happened, sales said they accidently took TP for a different vehicle which is in a different city(Moovatupuzha)
    and I must take the delivery of that car which ive never seen! I asked for a refund / the car which i was shown the previous day, i was denied all my rights as a customer and I had no other option but to take the car with me....
    The false promises were
    1)August 2014 car ,I got may 2014
    2)Change in price , it got increased by 17K
    3)Got a different car than the one i did my self pdi.This was communicated on the last minute.
    4)When i went to RTO, there were no TP taken for my car.It actually happened on the next day only.(I was asked to take the delivery of a different car citing that the TP was taken ,It was not taken actually.
  6. pdash

pdash Regolare

Bangalore
    Mahadevapura
    Grande Punto 1.3
    If this is the case, it is complete fault of the dealer.

1. You should have checked the VIN of the car before delivery.
    2. You should not have paid extra 17K.
    2. I do not understand that how can a dealer force a car on a customer.
    3. You could have file a police complain on it.

All the above issues are seems to be during delivery. Now you have already got the car , what is your complain about.
  7. anoopktla

anoopktla Amatore

Kochi
    kochi
    Linea 1.3
    All happened at the time of delivery , friday night @9pm.PDI was done quick and i had no other option but to take the car.Just wanted to let Fiat india know that a customer has become sad on taking his car , after paying 9L,Thought fiat went the extra mile after splitting with TATA.This is our 3d fiat.Have owned palio stile sle, still has punto 2009 dynamic....have travelled almost 1L kms in that, Even I felt the new dealer to be polished, the reasons for this purchase.I didnt get any writing that this car would be delivered but the promises.I had went to their yard 3 times to see our future ride, even suggested them to repace wiper etc after noting down the VIN,took some pictures, used to dream travelling in it....And at the time of delivery, in the last moment, when everyone left the incident happened.Im so depressed, I didnt check whats there/whats not there in the new car which they gave.Simply put some diesel and went home :( I wish and I pray no others should face such an issue, not only from FIAT, but anywhere.
    Have been part of taking delivery of many cars like maruti, santro, brio,xuv500 , palio, punto, only fiat gave me this surprise gift.
    After paying the money i felt so bad,my father, wife and 4year old daughter were present in the showroom from 3pm to take the delivery.And we left the showroom at 9pm.It was like falling down from the top of mount Everest.The sad part is that I went to RTO the very next day to collect my TP , and was shocked to see it wasn't ready till 11am! I took delivery of a car which was not even having a temporary regn.I had called / emailed fiat india by 6pm friday.And on saturday, Mr Amit from fiat called, confrenced with the CRM at the dealer..I broke down with all my bad experiences...I simply got an assurance from him that my car will run for 5 years(Which I know , I even paid for half the extended warranty.)..He assured me that someone will call me by monday,,,I dont expect fiat to replace my car or give me anything,,,I just want to shout what happened thats all and to make others aware that there can be caveats even with the best dealer in town.
  8. pdash

pdash Regolare

Bangalore
    Mahadevapura
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Really feeling bad for you. Don't spare the cheaters. Demand for refund or file a cheating case. If you fight, they will not get courage to cheat others.
  9. anoopktla

anoopktla Amatore

Kochi
    kochi
    Linea 1.3
    I feel like I cheated myself.I feel like banging the car onto their walls.Legally I dont have any proof with me other than the Temporary registration part.In India , those who pay money to buy products are supposed to suffer......I had somany bad experiences with tata-fiat , the other fiat dealer in the city etc.But nothing ever comes closer to this...Even my friends who bought alto K10 is proud and happy with their drives and im mad.To make things worse, Im trying to get in touch with some one @ fiat-india,other than the "we will get back to you soon " emails and a single call saying ""your car will run trouble free for 5 years" they are not hearing from a broken hearted customer....Looks like they are protecting their best dealer....How on earth one will mistakenly type wrong VIN number,,,:banghead: speak to a customer that we made a mistake so its your responsible to take this car as a punishment,,,,What I could only do is only to send some emails, to fiat-india, dealer...I asked them to give a refund for the price change and half the extended warranty, now that they dont even know to talk to me , probably hunting for other customer,,,,I even got one email from a Sara @ fiat.com, still nobody from fiat india want to hear from me,I made a mistake by helping them clear their inventory.For the first time, driving a fiat makes me think bad.Palio sle 1.2 petrol , which we exchanged for this , was not a performer, but we had peace driving it,even it was a pain to get it serviced :(
    We got 75000 from them for 2008 model.Everything was done per their instruction and still.....
  10. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi @anoopktla ! Felt sorry for your ordeal but some points aren't clear.

After doing Pdi, you would have checked the documents which were sent to RTO. It should have the vin number as checked by you with your name allocated to it. When was the complete payment done?
    Why did you make the extra payment? They can't ask you to pay extra at last moment. When we book the vehicle an agreement is signed between dealers and customer about the price quoted and offers, if any.
    You should have denied taking delivery, and asked for a fresh allotment which you will consider after doing pdi, as anyways you were paying extra.
    Why did you went to RTO ? It's their responsibility to provide you the same.
    Didn't you checked the vehicle vin when you reached dealer at 3 pm?

It's obvious the dealer is at fault here, but we as a Customer should also take precautions:(