1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Pinging Pune members - For a 1-1meet to troubleshoot

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nav75, Aug 4, 2010.

1. nav75

nav75 Amatore

Pune
    Evey since I have got my 1.4 back from 2nd servicing, the car is feeling a bit odd(not for good) to drive. Any member here who might be free(to test drive my car and see if its just me or there is an issue) today during lunch time (1-2pm) in Wakad/Hinjewadi area, please let me know I'll come to your office. Thanks.

Don't want to mention what's the problem I'm facing, as I don't want to influence the decision of whoever test drives the car. Once its tested by some member, will put it forward to everyone.

Edit: Forgot to mention, today I'll be going to BUB to get my BCM replacement(it has finally arrived after ordering it some ~3weeks back) as the existing one is faulty as a result rear wiper and windscreen water jet's don't work.
  2. Gmittal

Gmittal Amatore

I am also planning to go to BUB to get the estimate for the repair job of left fender. Let me know what time you are going there.
  3. nav75

nav75 Amatore

Pune
    Gaurav, I'll be there by 2pm.
  4. nav75

nav75 Amatore

Pune
    Amogh, thanks for having a quick test drive. So, there is a strange feeling from the front right tyre of 1.4, something like as if its running low on air pressure or similar. Who all 1.4 owners feeling the same?