1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Picture's speech : Coorg Calling 'Mansoon drive'

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by Sat-Chit-ananda, Jun 30, 2013.

1. SoumenPaul

SoumenPaul Regolare

Very good information , thank god I did not use much heat in the setting !!!
    So bottom line is =>> "better not use the camera in rain" unless you have the apparatus for that .
  2. theblack

theblack Esperto

Yep that's the ultimate answer anyone can give!!!
    Or spend close to 400$ and buy a waterproof casing .
    I had almost bought it with strobe lights for my andaman trip last year to take underwater photos .
    The cost of strobe lights + water proof casing came close to 75% of my andaman trip :-D
  3. GaganTakker

GaganTakker Amatore

New Delhi
    Been to Coorg , nice mini hill station , although not exactly Southern part

We stayed in Madekeri home stay and roamed around :) for 2 days plantation, mini rafting etc
  4. Tadiyndmol is at height of 5742 ft from sea level, may not be as taller as himalayas but far older (existed when india was till part of African plate) and lengthier (part of Western Ghats1620 kms Kerala to all the way upto Gujarat).It has higher diversity than Himalayas for the life that exists over there. It is also the source for many rivers down south.
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2013
    1 person likes this.