1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Pictures Snapped By TFIAN's

Discussion in 'Photography' started by NAREN64, Jul 23, 2010.

1. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Some more pictures of the same location in Panaroma
    Panaroma 1.jpg
    Panaroma.jpg
    20130825_115049.jpg
    Tron, bharath, GirishRaghu and 4 others like this.
  2. sine04

sine04 Regolare

Mysore/Bangalore, Karnataka.
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Andaman islands.

These are a few pictures taken by me during my last year's trip to the Andaman islands.
    I'm no photographer, nor do I pretend to be one. If at all the pics look good, you may attribute it to the sheer beauty of nature that the place possesses in abundance. You can never get enough of it.
    The place is unlike any that I've visited. There was an overwhelming sensation of awe and a perpetual, inexplicable feeling of..um.. haunt for the entire duration that I was there.
    Those who've visited the place will know what I'm trying say, those who haven't..well.. what are you waiting for??
    PS- Its incredible how many people asked me whether one needed a passport or a visa to visit that place! We draw SriLanka while drawing a map of India, but somehow we forget the Andaman islands, don't we?

DSC_0032.jpg

DSC_0047.jpg

DSC_0061.jpg

DSC_0222.jpg

DSC_0230.jpg

DSC_0302.jpg

DSC_0398.jpg

DSC_0412.jpg

DSC_0522.jpg

DSC_0776.jpg

DSC_0796.jpg
  3. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Awesome pics sine04!!
    1 person likes this.
  4. Himanshukumar

Himanshukumar Amatore

BANGALORE
    Bengaluru
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Absolutely Amazing Pics...

My favorite one : Rainbow One with Brides and Rainbow with water fountain and hanging trye
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  5. sine04

sine04 Regolare

Fiat Enthusiast
    Glad you liked them. :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  6. Rachit Bhatnagar

Rachit Bhatnagar Amatore

Dehradun
    Linea, the ultimate comfortable ride.
    sleeping beauty.jpg

(Kid was secured with seatbelt when sleeping)
    5 people like this.
  7. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Why dont you buy a child seat and make it more comfortable ????
  8. Rachit Bhatnagar

Rachit Bhatnagar Amatore

Dehradun
    Generally she sits with her mother or on rear seat with elder sister, securing seat belt. We tried using once with Child seat but she refused
  9. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    very nice pictures :)!
    I havent been to andamans yet but definitely want to visit the place sometime in future!
    can you please elaborate a bit on what you meant by the statement quoted above. especially the 'haunt' part !
  10. sine04

sine04 Regolare

Fiat Enthusiast
    Thank you Shams. :)

As I've mentioned in the same sentence, its an inexplicable feeling.. The dilapidated buildings at Ross island, the gruesome history of the Cellular jail, the quantum of torture and the countless deaths the place has been a silent witness to, the overwhelming sensation of being a speck on a speck... Its something you have to experience, words fail to describe that feeling.

My advice to people who are planning on a visit would be, read as much as you can about that place before your visit. The guides present there provide biased, untrue (sometimes) and quite often very exaggerated accounts to glorify everyone who was present there as a freedom fighter. Its best you read and learn about the place beforehand, that way you can enjoy and immerse yourselves better.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.