1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Pictures Snapped By TFIAN's

Discussion in 'Photography' started by NAREN64, Jul 23, 2010.

1. Such places are there in our country too but we just least bothered to save them and let our future generation also enjoy it.
    For ex I had been to Ooty first in year 1994, i stayed in hotel called Preeeti palace,either sides of hotels were beautiful gardens I used think i should go and stay at a place like ooty!!
    Second Visit was in year 2003, this time I was disappointed to see ooty town looking like bangalore!! in the name of development beautiful ooty town has become concrete jungle.So I decided not to go for third visit at all.
    Not many of the people reading this post will realize it.
    Any one who has seen Ooty since last 20+ years please share what you think.
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I saw this fresh blue sky in the early morning while driving in NH4 on this Sunday some where near Chitradurga(KA). Stopped the car took the camera and clicked. The actual look was much much better than that captured by photo. It was almost dark and the sky was so enthusiastic to welcome the new day.
    DSC02529.JPG

DSC02530.JPG
    4 people like this.
  3. NitinGirish

NitinGirish Amatore

Bengaluru
    Some snaps while descending down from Agumbe ghat to Someshwara

SDC11566 - Copy.jpg

SDC11569 - Copy.jpg

SDC11570 - Copy.jpg
    2 people like this.
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    This has taken while traveling above clouds Banglore-Goa route

14082012(003).jpg
    3 people like this.
  5. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Some shots from my experimentation

Shore temple at Mamallapuram
    RAM_0106-copy.jpg

Bangles, Dakshinachitra
    RAM_0120-copy.jpg

My kid
    RAM_0190-copy.jpg

Just after sunrise at Tranquebar
    RAM_0759.JPG
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2012
    8 people like this.
  6. NitinGirish

NitinGirish Amatore

Bengaluru
    Magodu Falls

DSC_0772 - Copy.jpg
    5 people like this.
  7. rajankamboj

rajankamboj

shimla
    sumdo-tabo-dhanker-kaza-kibber 130.jpg sumdo-tabo-dhanker-kaza-kibber 006.JPG sumdo-tabo-dhanker-kaza-kibber 040.jpg sumdo-tabo-dhanker-kaza-kibber 064.jpg sumdo-tabo-dhanker-kaza-kibber 067.jpg sumdo-tabo-dhanker-kaza-kibber 090.jpg sumdo-tabo-dhanker-kaza-kibber 095.JPG sumdo-tabo-dhanker-kaza-kibber 117.jpg kaza Kunzam pass 001.JPG kaza Kunzam pass 004.JPG kaza Kunzam pass 007.jpg kaza Kunzam pass 063.jpg
    9 people like this.
  8. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Rajan, Nice pictures. Though a photo thread like to hear few words about the place and surroundings :)
  9. Seriously you may want to spend some time in taking more photo's, those pictures can be on Boston's website.

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 AM ----------

@rajankamboj, Awesome pictures ,where this was shot?
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  10. rajankamboj

rajankamboj

shimla
    All the snaps have been taken en-route Kaza(Himachal Pradesh).The Last photograph is of famous Chandertal lake. For off-roaders this is a beautiful circuit i.e Shimla-Rampur-Reckongpeo-Pooh-Nako-Sumdo-Kaza-Kunzam pass-Kokhsar-Rohtang Top-Manali- Kullu-Mandi -Bilaspur Shimla(max 4-5 days).Due to high altitude there is no vegetation beyond Pooh to Manali.Also these places donot get any rains(direct snow in winters).Best time for this circuit is from mid june to mid october.
    2 people like this.