1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Pictures Snapped By TFIAN's

Discussion in 'Photography' started by NAREN64, Jul 23, 2010.

1. Linear

Linear Amatore

Thane
    Agree fully. Unfortunately no Lineas in Germany. You can see quite a few Puntos though.
    1 person likes this.
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    My New Corolla 1.6 (2013) Sun Beige

31072012029.jpg

31072012027.jpg

31072012028.jpg
    8 people like this.
  3. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Linear.. Beautiful.. It would be nice if you can also mention the places also in the post !:)

Tony, I dont understand why you guys are settling for a corolla in a place where you can get a ltr of petrol for a price cheaper than water here ... Why dont you enjoy a gas guzzler muscle or Real meaan SUV for atleast some time before all the oil reserves are drained off completely !!!
    1 person likes this.
  4. SoumenPaul

SoumenPaul Regolare

Bangalore
    I am nowadays playing a lot with GIMP2 and after reading Suns comment I just tried something.
    @Linear your pics are too good, hope you will not mind manipulating your pic a bit for fun :)

TWL.jpg
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2012
    6 people like this.
  5. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Never imagined a dream become reality so soon. Thanks soumen:D
  6. Linear

Linear Amatore

Thane
    Soumen, I don't mind at all, but only a few observations -

Linea looks like it is standing on the road in a skewed position. Would have looked better if it was parallel to the road & also a little closer. Another thing that only I know is that the road was very narrow, so a Linea will almost fill the road in width. Here the car looks tiny to me. Of course, to other people who have not seen the road it doesn't matter much.

Hope you don't mind my comments.

Varun - This was a countryside some 20 km from Essen in North-west Germany. The place is called "Elfringhausen Schwarz" & is as beautiful as Switzerland.

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

Soumen, I don't mind at all, but only a few observations -

Linea looks like it is standing on the road in a skewed position. Would have looked better if it was parallel to the road & also a little closer. Another thing that only I know is that the road was very narrow, so a Linea will almost fill the road in width. Here the car looks tiny to me. Of course, to other people who have not seen the road it doesn't matter much.

Hope you don't mind my comments.

Varun - This was a countryside some 20 km from Essen in North-west Germany. The place is called "Elfringhausen Schwarz" & is as beautiful as Switzerland.
    2 people like this.
  7. SoumenPaul

SoumenPaul Regolare

Bangalore
    You are right Linear. Just spent 10 minutes trying new features of the software, not bad job for an ameture what say ? :)
    I lived in Germany for little more than a year in Frankfurt during 2004-5. My favourite places are Black Forest, lake Constanz, Salzburgh, Hidelberg. Please dont miss Lake Constanz I have visited thrice ! Though I could not visit west side of Germany.
    Love Deutschland for its beautiful and scenic landscape, weizen beer :)drinks with a lime) and super convenient Train/Bus/Tram connectivity and the famous Autobahn. I wish to visit the place again and again.
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Dear Varun,
    I had a Dodge Interpid 3.5 Litre V6:redcar, Its was a a monster dude with a fabulous areodenamic body. I had sold it in 2005, when the Company started giving me car it is 2 years contract with unlimited Kms. i had Corolla (2004 to 2006) then they switched to Nissan Sunny (2006 to 2008) then again for corolla (2008 to 2010), corolla again (2010 to 2012) las week got this 2013...
    The price of Petrol is Just 0.060 Fills/ Litre
    The Price of Diesel is Only 0.045 Fills/ Litre
    1.5 Ltr bottle of Mineral Water is 0.150 Fills
    0.1000 Fills = 1 KD (1KD = 197 IRS)
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  9. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    you mean 1000fills= 1KD= 200Rs?
    so petrol is just 12Rs and diesel 9RS ?? :O ..
    So whats with your obsession with corola all about ? get that V6/ V8 again !! you are not old!! :D
  10. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Sunrise at Tranquebar.

RAM_0708.jpg
    5 people like this.