1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Pictures Snapped By TFIAN's

Discussion in 'Photography' started by NAREN64, Jul 23, 2010.

1. Thanks amogh!
    On the unreal part, yes I give an surreal look to some of my images, but not this one..

I am posting the raw file output from Adobe Camera RAW which is opened in PS for further processing - you can compare this with the one above to see how much un-realism I added :mrgreen:
    BTW, the skies look so probably because I took this with a CPL on.

2. Some beautifully captured images here in this thread.
    Well the fall is always a good time for pics in US. Some and more from my cam

3. I always like these kind curvy road pictures ::T

4. One more from the same series - return journey from Estuary Islands, Poovar, Trivandrum.

5. sharma_sanjeevin

sharma_sanjeevin Regolare

@Clevermax, Man..!! this is Awesome Natural Scenic Beauty. Simply Superb, i had saved it as my Wallpaper :)
    Which Camera are you using ?
  6. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

My my !!! Briliant pics here by everybody :clapping

When did you go to Goa? Just recently?

And yes, awaiting those "Few more to come..." :mrgreen:
  7. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Tempting..wow...when r u inviting!!!!!!! What a place. Do share more. I know u have plenty ;).
  8. NAREN64

Beautiful pictures at Poovar, I also had been to Poovar Islands, great place to take a hoilday. Not only Poovar there are exotic locations in Kerala to go for a holiday like Munnar, Cochin, Wayanad, Kumarakom etc etc.,
  9. Trust me, the clouds looks very unusual. I love the dynamic range there.

I liked the second click. Yes, the road looks so inviting. I wish we had similar roads here.

Post-card stuff! I love that place. Where did you click that pic from?

One from my side!

Guruvayoor Temple, Thrissur - Kerala :)

10. Thanks mate! Yes that place was beautiful. BTW, I can send you a larger resolution picture to use as a wallpaper if you want..!
    I am using a Sony Alpha 200 DSLR. Took these shots with a CPL on.

Thank you Grandeur.. Sure!! I have lots more... will be posting them!
    BTW, you're welcome here anytime! let me know when you're here, I'd be glad to be your local tour guide :)

Thank you NaREN.

Thanks Klub.

I am from a new laptop, have to transfer all my pictures to this one before I can post, so no pictures this time ::pP