1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Pictures Snapped By TFIAN's

Discussion in 'Photography' started by NAREN64, Jul 23, 2010.

1. mescotc

mescotc Amatore

Boisar , Tarapur
    Thanks clevermax.
    The moon was shot at 800x (400x optical zoom X 2x digital zoom )

Atul
  2. Didn't quite get that? you mean 400mm (full frame equiv) ? I don't think that image is taken with S100. How come Exif shows HS10/HS11?

Please refresh my earlier post - I have fully edited it from the initial Wow to some interesting find. :)
  3. mescotc

mescotc Amatore

Boisar , Tarapur
    Sorry , pls. rd. it 400mm instead of 400x .
    atul
  4. ok :uh
    Can you please share more details about that shot? The camera setup, shutter speed, ISO and aperture? Any PP done on that image?
  5. mescotc

mescotc Amatore

Boisar , Tarapur
    Sincere apologies,

Mistakenly this image was posted as from my S100FS , This snap was from my friends (Then newly launched Fuji HS10) which we were taking trial shots for the same.I will try to get u exif details for the same.

Pls. find moon thru my S100FS
    details of the image :-

Camera S100FS,
    TAKEN ON :- 29/12/2009,
    SLIGHTLY PROCESSED ON PhotoscAPE (FREEWARE ),
    FL = 101.5mm,
    exp 1/220s,
    aperture 5.3 ,
    ISO 100,
    spot metering,
    Program (Auto)

Atul

DSCF4236.JPG
  6. mescotc

mescotc Amatore

Boisar , Tarapur
    Forgot to mention Image taken at -- 400mm X 2x digital zoom
    Atul
  7. Alrighty! Now I'd like to say Respect++ for HS10. The sharpness of that image even at the tele-end (720mm ff equiv) can put some budget SLR lenses to shame.
  8. mescotc

mescotc Amatore

Boisar , Tarapur
    BTW
    But thats where the ++ ends with HS10 , with long zooms ( HS10 ) barrel distortion is high, also Sensor is CMOS & smaller one as compared to 100fs ( SuperCCD ). If we add a Raynox DCR 2025 teleconvertor ( @ 15K) on S100 fs ,Results are far better than HS 10.

aTUL
  9. Really? barrel distortion at longer zooms? I have seen notable barrel distortions only at wide angles for any lenses.
    And I read in reviews that HS10 has only some pincushion distortion at longer zooms.

Adding a tele-converter to medium zoom can give superior results than a factory made super zoom lens? :confused

[attachment=0:aa1du1up]DSC00572.jpg[/attachment:aa1du1up]

DSC00572.jpg
  10. Awesome snaps there Clevermax, Grandeur & mescotc. ::T

Few snaps from my side :

1) Clicked from Kushal Nagar.

[attachment=2:1djb8lw5]Dog_Amith_ES-2.jpg[/attachment:1djb8lw5]

2) Clicked from my hometown. I tried to focus on the tip of the flower, but i didn't get it right.

[attachment=1:1djb8lw5]DSC05890-2.jpg[/attachment:1djb8lw5]

3) Clicked during the School Youth Fest last year. This was clicked in relatively higher ISO.

[attachment=0:1djb8lw5]DSC001456-1.jpg[/attachment:1djb8lw5]

Amith

Dog_Amith_ES-2.jpg

DSC05890-2.jpg

View attachment DSC001456-1.jpg