1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Pictures of FIAT Cars used as Taxi

Discussion in 'Photography' started by speedJet, Feb 21, 2012.

1. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    It's a good sign that Fiat cars are now used for tourist perpose.
    Why? Because, people are using those cars for tourist which are VFM as well as luxurious.
    Fiat has both. :)
  2. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    I have not come across any FIAT car (Punto/Linea) being used as a taxi in India. Linea as a taxi being used by 5 star hotels will help in enhancing the image as these hotels also have other premium cars as a taxi
  3. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Taj Vivanta-fort aguada has linea taxis

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
  4. I would appreciate if someone share some images of Fiat Palio S10 (ID No : #066) taxi that belonged to Jhajjz Travels, Chandigarh :)

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk
  5. Umesh Prasad

Umesh Prasad

Delhi
    I have seen some punto with yellow number plates used as taxis in delhi mostly on way to gurgaon from delhi
  6. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Yes they did have that S10. These guys have a huge fleet of almost all cars. But i haven't seen the Jhajjz S10 since a long tym on our roads here in Mohali.

Will surely click if i get to see it.
  7. Thanks in advance my friend. :)

Any idea if the car a well maintained one? Then, did the car have everything in place, say signatures, badges, side skirts and likes?

Being unable to sell Fiat Palio S10 in country where people buy the so called limited edition cars with some stupid decals and stickers and a *limited edition* true performance hatch getting into the hands of a fleet operator really portrays the failure of Fiat in marketing a product in particular and as a brand in general, IMHO. Grr...

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk
  8. hey paddledhifter, i think the T is for taxi, and not Tata.
  9. Arkin

Arkin Amatore

Linea Taxis.
    From Bangalore:
    241804d1260281202t-indian-taxi-pictures-dsc00789.jpg
    From Mangalore:
    435764715-1363243494.jpg

From across the world:
    fiat-linea-taxi-aufnahmedatum-29032010-33738.jpg
    tv_fiatlinea_elx_taxi_thumb[1].jpg
    lineataxi e zeca.jpg
    taxi-fiat-linea-essence-09-sin-lic-gnc-brc-italiano-65lts_MLA-F-3265391491_102012.jpg
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2013
    5 people like this.
  10. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    There are two FIAT Taxis in the film "Skyfall" ; a Linea and an Albea. They are seen when Bond is chasing Patrice in Turkey.