1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Photoshoot FIAT Linea & Chevy CRUZE.

Discussion in 'Photography' started by jaisha8, Apr 15, 2011.

1. The bride and the bridegroom
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Linea's size is comparable to cars one segment above. The mighty Cruze is looking almost the same size as Linea. Nice pics Jaisha.
  3. Shivam

Shivam Amatore

Ludhiana
    Yes PaddleShifter Linea's wheelbase is up there with cars like cruze,civic,jetta and laura.........::T
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2011
  4. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Here's one caption for your photos

"The angry American- Italian ( the engine in the Cruze is italian) and the Suave Italian thoroughbred.":)

Gurjinder.
  5. Shivam

Shivam Amatore

Ludhiana
    good one Gurjinder
  6. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    those are my fav cars...........i loved cruze......but married to linea.......

linea mania slowly grew on me........eventually i forgot cruze........

in straight cruze will eat linea........

along curves linea will eat cruze......inspite of 1.3 ltr

now i am eating everybody.........which includes sathya_sc t-jet......

waiting for 1.6 MJD.....and those figures of 300 NM..
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2011
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    nice said by linealover,
    Same thing this side also my Punto eat the NHC on curves.
    And proud to have FIAT, And proud to drive FIAT, proud to talk about FIAT.
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Yesterday I defeated a Black Safari from Hinjewadi Flyover to Katraj. A beautiful lady was driving Black Safari & first she overtook me & then I wanted test capabilities of Punto. I shown her what Punto is I again overtook her & didnt allow her to overtake me for near about 25-30 kms. It was great experience. The safari was from Gujrat Gj 12 XXXX. You need to pull out Power from this small beast ( I have 1.2 Emotion Punto ). Now I never say that Punto 1.2 is underpowered. :)
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Bravo, Job well done for sure that beautiful lady must be admiring the beautiful hatch...
  10. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    Thanks mate...
    I never bother ANHC,i always give way to him.....he will surpass me at 120kmph

There is no sign of protest from him,when my linea gush past him @160kmph...

once i had a fun with BMW 320d,though i cant overtook him,but my linea never vanish from his OVRM..fun is that we both do parallel run at curves

he is the solo performer and we are fully loaded with 4 onboard and 4 bags...

actually i left the race half heartly,u know why?.since my linea has four brakes that decelerate more than newton's gravity

2 from linea and one heavy foot from my wifey and last one is my cousin....they discouraged me......by the time 320d vanished without any trace.....my elegance moves with grace in slow pace...ha ha

now i have confidence that 1.6 MJD will easily cope with beemer..

accleration is damn good in sathya's T-JET,yet engine brakes is where the MJD scores,i shed speed rapidly than him

In addition to that dynamics is little fumble in T-JET,perhaps due to increased GC

These two observation from Sathya, as he previously had 1.3 Multijet.he reported that he had a "FISH TAILING" at 200 KMPH cruising plus some cursing from toyota

corolla guys......hee......hee....

is yours FGT or VGT????.....

warm regards
    LL
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2011