1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Photologue - An escape to the Nature @ Vikarabad (Telangana)

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by Kiran_Borra, Jun 20, 2015.

1. Kiran_Borra

Kiran_Borra Novizio

Hyderabad
    Rest is not idleness, and to lie sometimes on the grass under trees on a summer's day, listening to the murmur of the water, or watching the clouds float across the sky, is by no means a waste of time.
    -John Lubbock

The dreadful summer had come to an end and the city of Pearls - Hyderabad was blessed with a series of rains for more than a week. That's more than enough a reason to plan for a short drive into the woods and enjoy the greenery and rains.
    Unlike Bangalore/Pune Hyderabadi's are unlucky in terms of the number of tourist places in a 300kms radius which can be done on a weekend.
    Of the scarce places we have, Vikarabad is one such destination which is just around 80 kms from city and welcomes loads of weekend tourists every weekend.

After our Wayanad trip last year in our newly acquired Punto 90HP (Thread in Progress) the itch to do a ride was on the top priority and a short trip to Vikarabad was an apt thing to do to welcome the monsoons :)

Mr. & Mrs. Myself :D along with our daughter Akshara(3.5yrs) and son Reyansh(1.5yrs) started from our home by 0800 hours. To accompany us were Mr. & Mrs. Prashant (a newly wed couple) in their Ritz and Mr. & Mrs. Santhosh along with their kid Anay. unfortunately Santhosh had to drop off in the last minute as Anay wasn't feeling well.

Enough of writing... I'm not a very good writer but pretty good at clicks :p
    So I will let the pics do the talking :)

View attachment 80744

IMG_4102.jpg

IMG_4103.jpg

IMG_4106.jpg

IMG_4107.jpg

IMG_4109.jpg

IMG_4126.jpg

IMG_4130.jpg

IMG_4155.jpg

IMG_4165.jpg

IMG_4177.jpg

IMG_4179.jpg

IMG_4212.jpg

IMG_4214.jpg
  2. Kiran_Borra

Kiran_Borra Novizio

Hyderabad
    Route Map from Hyderabad
    map.jpg

IMG_4203.jpg

IMG_4193.jpg

IMG_4184.jpg

IMG_4171.jpg

IMG_4151.jpg

IMG_4143.jpg

IMG_4141.jpg

IMG_4133.jpg

IMG_4120.jpg

IMG_4118.jpg

IMG_4117.jpg

IMG_4116.jpg

IMG_4112.jpg

IMG_4110.jpg

IMG_4105.jpg

IMG_4114.jpg

IMG_4100.jpg
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2015
    kishorekrs, mchanna, pdash and 9 others like this.
  3. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Beautiful pics @Kiran_Borra . Just marvelous. The beauties are looking too good. Ritz's stance is looking very sporty with wider hankooks :snaphappy:
    Kiran_Borra likes this.
  4. Kiran_Borra

Kiran_Borra Novizio

Hyderabad
    Thanks Abhishek :)
    pabhishek likes this.
  5. Deepak

Deepak Regolare

KA-30
    Bengaluru
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @Kiran_Borra : Colorful pics. Black roof on red punto looks nice. Was it done at 3M? how much it cost you.
    start an ownership review of your car soon.:)
    Kiran_Borra likes this.
  6. nibedk

nibedk Regolare

Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    @Kiran_Borra . Brilliant pics KB. A little more write up would do a lot more justice to the pics. Cute kids you have. Car looks hot ... Ritz looks good too in the pics. A very underrated car. Its the worst prformer from Maruti and still beats Punto by miles as far as sales figures are concerned.
    Kiran_Borra likes this.
  7. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    No @Deepak , its the way punto sports use to come earlier.
    Deepak likes this.
  8. Kiran_Borra

Kiran_Borra Novizio

Hyderabad
    Thanks Deepak.
    When I booked my Punto 90HP, Red color wasn't available and they offered me a Punto Sports model with black roof which was readily available at no extra cost.
    I happily agreed as I anyways wanted to get it done after buying the car :) ;)

Thanks Nibed.
    My idea was to make it a proper photologue by adding some text for every picture. But This is my first post and by the time I figured out how to do that, the 15 minutes time out was completed and the forum is not letting me edit the post.
    So left it as-is for now :)

You are absolutely right about Ritz. And with the addition of these 15" Lenso alloys the car looks absolutely fantastic!

Thats true Abhishek.
    Deepak likes this.
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Nice photos buddy and your kids are adorable. God bless you.
    AmeyKhedekar and Kiran_Borra like this.
  10. kishorekrs

kishorekrs Amatore

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Kiran_Borra likes this.