1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Phone conversation is very Noisy (Grrr kinda sound) in Blue and Me

Discussion in 'Blue and Me' started by srida, Oct 18, 2011.

1. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    FIAT has the notorious habit of turning us all into auto mechanics.. You own three FIATS and you are qualified to open a Garage by yourself..:D
  2. last day me to faced the same problem...... gerrrrrrrrrrr sound wile make call and receiving calls.... i tried reconnecting the phone wit blue and me many times but problem still existed..... after reading this tread i decided to reconnect it once more or detach the battery terminal.... i dont know how but this time when i recounted it the gerrrrrrrrr sound is no more now its working properly....
  3. mackeyme

mackeyme

Hyderabad
    I too had the (grrrr ) noise problem on the first day I bought the car. But it disappeared soon the next time I tested it. Nothing was done to solve the problem it solved itself.
    a month back, it stopped connecting to my mobile or infact any mobile. It says PAIRING FAILED...
    I reset it and also deleted the pairing info and tried all sorts of things mentioned in TFI but invain. Finally I took it to the ASS where that guy tried to update the BM. It did not work.

I left my car at home for 4-5 days as I was using my bike. After that I tried once and the connection worked.
    Now connection is fine but I see some of the features not working....
    --> I could not hear the ring tone/caller tune on the speakers...
    --> It takes a while to hear the voice from the caller on receiving calls
    --> I can dial the call and receive it from the steering wheel controls but unable to switch to mobile which was working earlier.

I reported the same to ASS and they agreed to replace under warranty since this is a common problem and is solved in latest versions.
  4. RAJ

RAJ Timido

COIMBATORE
    I had the same problem a week I disconnected the - terminal for 1 hr and then reset the date and time on reconnection and the blue and me has started working perfectly. I have a 2011 90HP. please try it works
  5. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    I am having this issue now again. I had this earlier and it disappered after a week or so. Now it has re-appeared and folks at Concorde want to keep my vehicle for two days to analyze that. They told that they will check by connecting panel parts from some other car and i refused. Will try again.

Ramesh - what did they actually do in your car by means of factory reset?

Sridhar - did it reapprear in your car again?
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I really don't believe these Tata Service guys. They should have disconnected the Battery negative for sometime. Try this yourself and see if the problem is resolved. I didn't encounter the problem again.
  7. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    Ok. Will test and get back.
  8. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Have you checked the external volume setting on your console. I used to get this noise but could control it with the external volume a minimum

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
  9. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    Ya I have done. Also, I am developing a theory on why this is happening. Will test it and revert.
  10. No Srini. That problem never came up after that....