1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

PETROL Hatch to DIESEL Sedan - Now Wolfed

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by nkrishnap, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    500 ml bottle comes easily in center bottle holder and some 1 lts bottle comes nicely in driver side door.
    I never find this as any big issue.
  2. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Hope they fix these issues with the upgraded versions coming next year.

If I place half a litre bottle, it sort of hampers easy access to AC vents. What I meant was, the car definitely deserves a proper bottle holder on the front doors at the least.
  3. nkrishnap

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Updating the mileage after a while.

23rd Refill - 333 kms - 18.02 litres - 18.48 kmpl - Avg speed - 58 kmph - BPCL Bunk

24th Refill - 92 kms - 6.87 Litres - 13.39 kmpl - Avg Speed - 18 kmph - HPCL Bunk

25th Refill - 1840 kms - 102.1 Litres - 18.02 kmpl - Avg Speed - 52 kmph - The overall trip to Pune a consolidated entry as I did not note down each refuel. Bunks refueled at are IOCL and BPCL

26th Refill - 123 kms - 8.1 Litres- 15.19 kmpl - Avg Speed - 24 kmph - IOCL

27th Refill - 221 kms - 16.71 Litres - 13.23 kmpl - Avg Speed - 19 kmph - IOCL

28th Refill - 310 kms - 23.06 Litres - 13.44 kmpl - Avg Speed - 19 kmph - HPCL.

A bit of stats

ODO as of today - 10928 kms
    No of days of ownership - 134 days
    Avg Kms per day - 81.55 kms

Closing in on 11,000 kms mark. The car is performing as expected apart from the irritating tyre noise.
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  4. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Why dont you try out this? It doesnt hamper any of the driver's ergonomic movements while operating ACC. Its a Mogu Mogu juice 330 ml bottle available at Shell outlets. I bought it only for the sake of Punto and emptied the contents immediately after opening the bottle. It tastes weird, so my friends were surprised as to why the hell am buying this juice :evilsmile

e5 image851.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  5. nkrishnap

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    This a work around for the bottle holder, no doubt. But the intention of the frustration is why should I be doing all this after paying 11 lakhs? This is sort of a pre-requisite to give bottle holders in this country. What I do now is use the Tupperware half a litre bottle and keep in the seat pockets. And I get really irritated when something hampers the gearshift movements :D
  6. nkrishnap

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Completed 11,000 kms today.

20130121_193000.jpg
  7. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    Mogu Mogu - is a Japanese drink. They are in India?... Thank you for the info. Japanese drinks/chocolates are of weird taste.
  8. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    in TVM, It is available at eastfort big bazaar and nilgiris !! kinda liked it, !!
  9. nkrishnap

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Looking to upgrade the audio with the below config. Can somebody let me know if this needs to be tweaked.

1. Cerwin Vega HED 65cs 6.5" component speakers
    2. Cerwin Vega HED 525 5.25" rear speakers
    3. Cerwin Vega HED 600.4 4 channel amplifier
    4. High input wiring + amp + speaker cabling (forgot the brand, i guess its bose)
    5. Door damping with 3M door dampening material
    6. Cerwin Vega HED 124 12" inch subwoofer + box

Let me know if something needs to be tweaked in this.

Note: I am not changing the Head Unit to retain the Blue n Me functionality.
  10. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    Thx for info. Next time in there, I can search. :D