1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

PETROL Hatch to DIESEL Sedan - Now Wolfed

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by nkrishnap, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats @nkrishnap on clocking 50K kms. As I said in one of my earlier posts, your review of TJet on team-bhp was one of the factors I got it for myself and enjoying it to the hilt. Keep writing! :)
    prabhjot and nkrishnap like this.
  2. arun_josie

arun_josie Amatore

Bangalore
    Congrats Krishna on accomplishing the 50K mark. I know you are having a hectic work schedule these days, but still any plans for a long drive in pipe-line?
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Congratulations Krishna for 50,000km mark. I hope you will add one more zero soon in future.
  4. bibin

bibin Regolare

kochi
    @nkrishnap

My dead pedal is loose and is moving up and down when I place my foot on it.
    On inspecting the pedal has become loose under the gear bay.

What can be done to correct it?
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
  5. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Linea is slowly munching up miles more in city and with a recent drive 3 days drive. Cross the 54,000 km mark a few days back.

Mileage update

Mileage.JPG

Had a couple of issues with the car behaving weird. There was powerloss and smoking issue. It was diagonized to a faulty clutch pedal sensor which was fixed.

Another issue that happened during the 3 days drive was a tyre sidewall damage and the windshield crack. An over enthusiastic i20 guy slid off the road in the ghat section and was destined to hit the Linea head on. I managed to swerve and run off the road but not before running over a limestone block which resulted in the tyre sidewall damage and windshield crack. Got the windshield fixed at Vecto by claiming insurnace after the trip. The windshield installation job was pretty average, the sealant was not cleaned at a few places and the wipers were fixed incorrectly as it was getting extended way beyond the A pillar. Fixed that myself, not a difficult task though. Off late the experience with the service center is a hit or miss and it is inconsistent.

Cracked glass

Glass Crack.jpg

After the windsheild was replaced got the CR 70 sunfilm installed for the windshield.

Windshield.jpg

The car turns 3 year old tomorrow, so gifted the car with the aluminium pedals.

Pedals.JPG

Insurance renewed with Royal Sundaram with zero depreciation and windsheild cover. All set for another 12 months.

6. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Krishna,

Congrats on crossing the 50K mark on the odo. Believe it or not, I had written down the sports pedal on my To Do list for Punto. Did you get these from 99rpm? Costing 11.5K?

How did the windshield crack? Was the glass loose somewhere?
  7. Pavan Puvvada

Pavan Puvvada Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats Krishna for crossing 50k. Where did you get the aluminium pedals?
  8. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    CR70 does it helps for night driving ? especially for the oncoming high beamers.
  9. nkrishnap

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    I got the pedals from Aadya.

The glass had a fracture from the hard impact of running over the lime stone

From Aadya.

I had CR70 with my previous car, the glare is reduced a bit, but nothing to hamper the visibility.
    Ganges and PradeepM like this.
  10. nkrishnap

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Got this milestone yesterday morning drive.

55555.jpg

Planning to have the car detailed soon.
    Pavan Puvvada, fiatlover and Ravi like this.