1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

PETROL Hatch to DIESEL Sedan - Now Wolfed

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by nkrishnap, Sep 18, 2012.

1. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Thank you.

The issue is back again. I will be raising a complaint with Fiat for this, lets see what they have to say. I guess the seat vendors will be called to look into the issue. :A
  2. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    This is by far the best compiled review, I have ever come across TFI. Proud to be associated with a forum which has passionate car owners like you. You have created a bench mark for the ownership reviews. The passion and dedication that you have shown in, not just maintaining the car but its logs are mind boggling. I wish you and your car, many more happy miles and smiles. I am falling short of words. My respect for you have grown by leaps and bounds. Only one word comes to my mind after going through your review. EPIC !!!!
    5 people like this.
  3. Himanshukumar

Himanshukumar Amatore

BANGALORE
    Bengaluru
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Well written review, which i came across multiple forums. This has inspired me to also make log of my expenses which I am going to do on my 6 month old punto.

Hats of to your dedication and passion about the car.
    1 person likes this.
  4. bins

bins Amatore

Bangalore
    Excellent review with all the statistics. Its actually an insight on how much we spend on the car.

Why cannot you turn off the auto wiper just as the way you turn off the auto headlamps?
    I turn one step down to that dot(or may be oval) like symbol to turn off the auto wiper.
  5. PathFindeR

PathFindeR Novizio

Bengaluru
    En statsu En Figures En Datagalu...

Very Informative and good to see ppl treating their machines like family.. Appreciate the hard work behind those data.
    Will VOTE for you if there is anything called FIAT FAN Of the YEAR :p
    :wow
  6. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Krishna Sir,

That by far is the best compiled ownership statistics I have read till date. A bow of respect to the honoured gentleman. You have set the benchmark so high that I has to use a pole vault to jump across and I dont think anyone can attempt it.

The pics at the end of the statistics was simply mind blowing, truly worth to be used as screen saver. The overall expenditure breakup was simply great. What was the reason for the dip in the 4th and jump in the 8th month in the monthly fuel efficiency chart? The city vs Highway mileage was with AC i assume.

Wishing you enjoy many more happy mile crunching with the linea.

PS: Fiat will be looking out to grab your statistics.
  7. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks for the appreciation mate. Kindly drop the sir tag :)

The reason for the dip in 4th month is due to all city runs with average speed ranging from 18-21 kmph between the refills. The bump in the mileage number for 8th month is due the highway runs from my Leh/Kargil Trip with average speeds ranging from 31-74 kmph. Hope this answers your query. :)
  8. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Hats off to you Krishna for this epic details. It is so detailed for others to know about every details.
    1 person likes this.
  9. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Truely Amazing,Excellent Review & write up Krishna,This is by far the most detailed ownership review i have come across in our forum,Hats off to you for having all the stats & exps maintained from the day you bought ur Linea,this inspires us to keep stats & exps information just like how you did,Amazing & it just blew my mind by reading whole lot of stats & exps info on fuel,service & many other things & Fabulous pics clicked by you of your Linea.Graphical Representation of stats speaks a lot of words in your thread on your Linea.
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2014
    2 people like this.
  10. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Planning,acccounting,costing,data analysis,efficiency,intelligence that shows the transformation from "Petrol Hatch to Diesel Sedan". ;)

Amazing Review !!!
    1 person likes this.