1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

PETROL Hatch to DIESEL Sedan - Now Wolfed

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by nkrishnap, Sep 18, 2012.

1. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    How did you get 'kv mohan '
    Is it a processing trick or can you really do it

Sent from my Q1000 using Tapatalk 2
  2. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Bangalore
    He was connected to blue n me and was dialing Mohan :) that's my understanding..

Sent from my Lenovo P780_ROW using Tapatalk
  3. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Oh for a moment I thought something new had come up

Sent from my Q1000 using Tapatalk 2
  4. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Sham, on a light note,

The trick I used is: Mobile paired with Blue n Me + On call with Mohan = Display on the Odo. Try it you too will get it :evilsmile
  5. nkrishnap

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Found this picture which my friend took during the drive to Bandipur in November.

u9yqa4a6.jpg

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
    5 people like this.
  6. nkrishnap

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Mileage update:

92nd Refill: 309.3 kms - 20.74 liters - 14.91 KMPL (MID 15.5 kmpl) - Average Speed 18 kmph - Rs. 58.90/- per litre from IOCL - Lalbagh Road.
  7. Not at all possible sir:)
  8. nkrishnap

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Minor Accident and Repair

On the 30th Afternoon I was on my way to pick my wife up from Office in ITPL. Under the KR Puram bridge, met with a minor accident which I actually realized a lot later. A bit of traffic under the flyover, I was behind a sand lorry which had stopped due to the moron Innova (TN 07 xx) in front who had stopped abruptly for no reason. The sand lorry rolled back and hit the bonnet (mostly the guard rail). I reached my wife office and during the wait realized the damage to the car.

Damage.jpg

Decided to get the bonnet and the scratched grill replaced with insurance. Raised a claim, gave the car to Vecto, Claim was approved, work order issued and the repair was done. The hole in the pocket 16xx bucks as I had zero depreciation policy.

Bonnet 1.jpg

Fitting New Bonnet.jpg

View attachment 57561

Replaced1.jpg

PS: The car was dirty when the pics of the bonnet was taken, so the pictures seem to show a paint mismatch which actually isnt there. Did not get the car washed at the service center for obvious reasons. Will get the paint sealant and interiors wash done after a couple of weeks to ensure the car is back to top notch condition on both the exteriors and interiors.

Now since the service advisor brought this up, I asked him to check the center AC vents too which had a crack, the vents were literally unused for a year and the edges were broken on closer inspection. The service advisor and checked and told it cannot be covered under warranty :A. The wear and tear part is covered but the AC vents aren't covered. Weirdo. Anyways the vents were not in stock so left it for now, will replace when the stock arrives.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  9. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Krishna, good that sand lordy incident wasn't too damaging. Just last week, similar incident happened with my relative's Innova on Mysore road. While waiting at a signal, a concrete mixer truck rolled back and hit the stationary Innova. Damages were close to whooping 75k!

Btw, new bonnet doesn't come with sound deadening material?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  10. nkrishnap

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    The bonnet as such does not come with the sound deadening material, you will have to order it separately. In my case, simply swapped from the old bonnet to this and things are fine.
    1 person likes this.