1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

PETROL Hatch to DIESEL Sedan - Now Wolfed

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by nkrishnap, Sep 18, 2012.

1. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    A weekend well spent with some fun on the go karting track.

Track.jpg
    8 people like this.
  2. Car on go carting track?
    Nirav likes this.
  3. nkrishnap

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Yes, it was cars on the go karting track and that is what was posted.

4. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Sent from my Q1000 using Tapatalk 2
  5. nkrishnap

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Here, we go with the location. Speedway India | Go-kart | ATV's in Bangalore

They will have such an event arranged in December 2013 till then, its only Karting :(
  6. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    That looks like super fun. In Jeremy Clarkson style - Some say..........a yellow S10 was also doing the rounds of the track?
  7. nkrishnap

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Damn, it was super fun even compared to the Go karts being thrown around. Rohit and me were the ones pushing hard and spinning wheels in every corner for fun. Understeer, oversteer, sliding, hard breaking, torque steer, we experienced it all. And Mohan was unhappy that we were abusing our cars :eek:

I did a lap on the S10 and it simply flew, did not time it though. It would have shattered the lap times of the Linea, Punto and the Verna (all these cars were diesel and I know its not fair enought to compare). How I wish I had the verna's engine under the Linea's Hood. :evilsmile

I will let Sunnyboi talk about the S10. Its one kick ass of a car to drive. The engine note at 6000 rpm is still ringing in my ears. Thanks Sunny for letting me get to the wheel and rev it ::T :steering
    4 people like this.
  8. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Bangalore
    Last weekend I was lucky enough to try a 2002 Palio S10 at a garage near by my place. It can put a lot of new generation cars to shame.

I asked him if the owner is willing to sell the car, i did not get a positive response though :)

Respect FIAT as an automobile manufacturer !!

Sent from my Lenovo P780_ROW using Tapatalk 2
  9. nkrishnap

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Mileage Update:

83rd Refill: 236.1 kms - 17.19 liters - 13.73 KMPL (MID 14.0 kmpl) - Average Speed 20 kmph - Rs. 57.03/- per litre from BPCL - Rajarajeshwarinagar

I have got the footwell lights installed on the car. Will take pictures and post soon, hopefully tonight.
  10. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Great.Footwell lights look Awesome in Beige colour.