1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

PETROL Hatch to DIESEL Sedan - Now Wolfed

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by nkrishnap, Sep 18, 2012.

1. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    i have 2 water magnets but yet to use them. and chances are it will be a long time before i can use them so can you please let me know how good/bad it really is?
  2. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    The water magnet is good enough to take off water from the body after the wash. No circle movements and just a wipe is sufficient to take off water. Another thing is to ensure not to dry the cloth by twisting it hard to get rid of the water from the cloth.
  3. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    then how do i dry it for use on the next panel? or can 1 cloth hold enough water that wringing is not required at all ?
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2013
  4. nkrishnap

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    This is where the microfiber cloth comes handy. The water magnet takes off water and the microfiber does the finishing job of drying it. But again, for a car like Linea, you would actually need 2 water magnets and 2 microfibers to wipe it dry and another one to use during waxing.
  5. nkrishnap

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Mileage Update:

76th Refill: 246.5 kms - 16.67 liters - 14.79 KMPL (MID 15.1 kmpl) - Average Speed 18 kmph - Rs. 56.10/- per litre from HPCL - Bellary Main Road
  6. nkrishnap

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    I had ordered the rear boot chrome strip from 99rpm on the 25th August 2013. Received it yesterday (10th September 2013). Nevertheless a pic of it after applying it on the car.

Rear Chrome Strip.jpg

Cost Rs. 350 - Chrome Strip - Rs. 200 + Rs 150 for shipping
    7 people like this.
  7. pdash

pdash Regolare

Bangalore
    Mahadevapura
    Grande Punto 1.3
    How is the finish. Can we fit it to punto's boot door

Sent from my Micromax A110 using Tapatalk 4
  8. Looks complete now..very elegant indeed..so was it a diy?? ;-)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4
  9. mayurshah

mayurshah Amatore

Banagalore
    Your car looks excellent ...which software u use to maintain this statistics ?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4
  10. nkrishnap

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    To be honest, the quality is cheap and so is the cost. If a better quality one was available, I would have been happy to pay even 1000 bucks for this. Punto it can be fit, but no seen how the boot would look like with one.

Yes, sort of looks complete. The only DIY that I did was order it online :evilsmile

The rest of the work including unpacking was done at the friendly neighborhood shop where I got the Red Multijet sticker done.

Thank you. I have been using my cars app from google play store on my Samsung Galaxy Note.

PS: It started raining so had to make move and was not able to take any more pics. Hopefully the day time pics should either tomorrow or the day after when I get some time for leisure.