1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

PETROL Hatch to DIESEL Sedan - Now Wolfed

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by nkrishnap, Sep 18, 2012.

1. venka

venka BANNED

Thanks for the detailed report. Indeed looks promising. Though i never had bad experience from Prerana till today . As all the three free services are done from Prerana. Hope Surendra is going to be with Vecto.

One small question. I wanted to get painted the center music player panel. does all the painting jobs are up and running or do we need to wait ??
  2. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Surendra is very much with Vecto Motors. On the body shop and painting piece of information, please refer to this. http://www.teamfiat.co.in/service-c...to-prerana-motors-bangalore-3.html#post168004
  3. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Krishna, Thanks for the report!

This is quite impressing :clap Hope they maintain it. Such finer aspects brings a smile on customer's face and would remain loyal.
  4. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Interestingly, I had seen these points on the back side of the post-service delivery check list(a yellow slip) at Concorde motors. But they never bothered to give this check list to customer while asking feedback. Checklist included items like cleanliness of the car after service, seat position, steering position etc. among many others.

Changing the seat position and angle was problem for me because an incorrect posture used to give me back pain, and I always had it adjusted in a particular way.
    It is good to know that Vecto is taking care of these finer details
    1 person likes this.
  5. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

But I wonder how it is possible to note the seat position? In a quantifiable way?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  6. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    highjacking your thread, krishna!
    No wonder, they always gave the car back with the seat position messed up. My next one week would be for trying different seat positions, until I get the correct one.
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2013
  7. nkrishnap

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    I put the same question to the SA. What he mentioned was quite interesting. They are noting the notches both horizontal and vertical along with the no of strokes the current position is set in on the Job card. Once this is done, it should be quite easy to put it back in the same position.
  8. nkrishnap

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Mileage update:

40th Refill - 223 kms - 17.42 liters - 12.8 kmpl - (MID Mileage - 13.1 kmpl)average speed - 20 kmph.

Yesterday a funny thing happened. I had kept a box with a couple of thick metal plates similar to the brake pads and completely forgotten about it. While driving back home from office, every time I went over the hump a weird metal sound was giving company. I initially thought the rear suspension is busted and this weekend will need to visit the FIAT service center. Today morning I was checking the boot and this damn box was sitting behind the sub-woofer box. Took the box out and observed the drive all the way to office, now there is no metal sound when I go over potholes or humps. PHEW!
    1 person likes this.
  9. nkrishnap

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Was preparing the stats for the usage of Linea from the date the delivery. Let me pen it down.

Date of delivery: 5th September 2012

No of days car owned: 216

No of months: 7.2

Odometer (as of yesterday): 15,308

Avg kms per day: 70.87

Avg kms per month: 2,126

Service costs: Rs. 7,921/- (including voluntary oil change at 5000 kms inspection)

Service Cost per km: 52 paise

Total Fuel costs: Rs. 48,460/-

Approx Diesel Consumed: 939.26

Average Diesel price: Rs. 51.59/- (slightly higher due to refueling at shell for the last few refills)

Average refill size: 20.42 Liters

Fuel cost per km: Rs. 3.17/-

Total running cost per km: 3.17+ 0.52 = Rs. 3.68/-

Best mileage: 21.32 kmpl

Worst Mileage: 12.42 kmpl

Average Mileage: 15.96 kmpl

Average mileage for the past 3 months: 15.33 kmpl

A couple of screenshots taken from the my car app.

Diesel Price

Diesel Price.jpg

Monthly mileage graph

Mileage - Monthly.jpg

Mileage Line Graph

Mileage Line Graph.jpg
    3 people like this.
  10. nkrishnap

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Mileage Update:

41st Refill: 289.1 kms - 20.39 liters - 14.18 KMPL (MID 14.3 kmpl) - Average Speed 23 kmph
    1 person likes this.