1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Petrol-Diesel pricing is free from Govt control now

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Ravi, Jun 25, 2010.

1. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    thank god i opted for diesel !!! now my fuel expense is almost same for my bike and car for my daily use.. full 25 bucks difference between petrol n diesel !!
    off lately i ve been seeing more reva s on the road here in my city , where reva was launched just a few weeks back ! i went to chk it out and proves to be a good bet for city commutes, but this fkn govt doesnt give a penny subsidy on tax for the electric vehices too, how else can they promote alternate fuel vehicles?! !! It is ridiculously priced above 3lakhs owing to the high taxes !! well, this is the future!! my small garage has got space for this cute car as well :)
  2. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    Why doesn't the Govt./oil companies increase the price of petrol to a good round figure of Rs.100/- at one go instead of killing us softly every 3-4 months ? Then I could place orders for bicycle for my whole family at one go & get some discount !
  3. After the govt's increase in price of petrol, RBI has increased the lending rates due to which loans in all sections are going to get costly, Railways planning to increase passenger fares, subsequently we can see increase in price of all essential commodities.

Diesel is not being increased cos almost 65 - 75% use this fuel and, if increased then inflation will go through the roof.

Those were the days, way back in 1994 or 1995, i used to fill my LML Vespa's tank (5 ltrs for 100 Rupees) and now 100 Rupees fetches us 1 ltr and and some "chillar" millis....

If this goes on then like in China.... everyone start using bicycles...... :(
  4. Viny

Viny Esperto

Time to buy a bicycle, before demand supply its the pricing of bicycles.
  5. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

I guess have to go back to cycle days now :-( Why doesnt the Govt reduce the tax on fuel?? As of now we are almost paying Rs.25-30 of tax per/litre which is disgusting.
  6. niranjan_81

Why 94-95, even in 98-99, we used to fill petrol in my frnds sunny for Rs. 10-20. The remaining money which he was getting for fuel was used for vada pav's. :)
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Those days will never come back, We use to go to College and put Rs.20 petrol for our RX100 to and fro which was 43 KM. those days will never come back.....
  8. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Petrol price has been increased and will take effect mid night today. IOC increses Rs 1.82 per liter. When UPA started this inning, Petrol price was Rs 40 which has been Rs 69 now and still, picture abhi baki hai dost.
  9. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

I reckon i need to get one of these to put my Bullet into. custom-crate.jpg
  10. Worst hit is karnataka state, the costliest in the country in terms of petrol and diesel prices
    Petrol now is close to 77 rs and diesel 46