1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Petrol-Diesel pricing is free from Govt control now

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Ravi, Jun 25, 2010.

1. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    This is seems to be the best time for the govt to increase the price of just anything they want. Channels and newspapers are busy war-mongering. 0.35 paise is too silly an issue for them.
  2. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    The oil companies have NOT increased the prices at their end. The govt. has withdrawn some tax exemption which was provided on petrol, hence the rise in prices.
  3. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
  4. clash81

clash81 Regolare

Bangalore
    So, i can start filling Shell diesel now.
  5. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Look at it this way...
    a few months from now the diesel prices would have been increased by 3Rs ..
    Thats when the truckers will realize that the govt is not going to stop and they will start with bundhs and lock downs...
    The govt will do a "Partial rollback" ... so its not all hopes lost for us...
    (Same happened with petrol as well..remember)

Lets just enjoy what we have.. its here to stay for quite some time...
  6. sandy.chegi

sandy.chegi Novizio

Bangalore
    LPG cap increased to 9 and partial de-regulation of Diesel is announced. As per the news, govt. will have fixed subsidy for diesel and if OMCs price is more than the subsidised price, OMCs can increase as per market price. Example: Say Diesel in open market is 65/- and current price in HPCL, IOCL, BPCL is 52/-. After the partial de-regulation, Govt gives subsidy say 10/- then OMCs can increase the Diesel price by 3/-.
  7. Fuel price hike this weekend.

News courtesy : The Economic Times

8. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    no surprise, we can expect this every month around 15th ..
  9. AbhijitRC

AbhijitRC Timido

Pune,MH
    Fuel Prices

Again our dear govt has increased the prices of petrol as well as diesel.I know the general trend will always be upwards henceforth but this is happening too often.
    I also know that price rollbacks are not gonna happen and thats the worst thing as even if the crude oil barrel prices drop worldwide our govt is too lazy and slow to act fast enough.
    Here is a link of the fuel price hike for more information.
    Diesel price hiked by 45 paise a litre, petrol to cost Rs.1.50 more - Yahoo! News India

P.S This is my first post so please bear with it.Thank you
  10. snck

snck Amatore

Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Never thought it will become a reality. Actually tanked up at Shell today for 57.35 a litre. The difference with PSU pumps is just about Rs. 3 now.