1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Petrol-Diesel pricing is free from Govt control now

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Ravi, Jun 25, 2010.

1. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Even if there is an increase in the diesel price, every thing else also increase. Most of the petrol consumers are happy, but what they do not understand is, their petrol and its based products are transported using diesel vehicles. So increasing diesel price, shall increase transportation cost which is again put on peeps. So ultimately petrol consumers are not free from this hike i believe. Man o man, even other commodities also shoot up. God living in this country is becoming hell. May be we all have to start living illegally :(

Correct me if i am wrong.
  2. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    What makes you think that?

Rajan
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Coz most of my friends and colleagues are petrol vehicle users and they were happy reading this hike news.
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I am confused. Why should they be happy about it? Because someone else is going to suffer due to the hike?
    1 person likes this.
  5. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Yes sir, they have a crappy mindset that way. They think they are paying more for petrol because diesel is subsidized.

Believe me guys, i had this discussion for like couple of months with atleast 50+ people and in that most of them are petrol either via car or 2 wheeler. All of them have the similar mindset that either subsidize petrol or remove for diesel ;)
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2012
  6. swgaan

swgaan Amatore

MH-46
    Panvel, Maharashtra
    Grande Punto 1.3
    We Mumbaikar's don't have a Shell outlet hear :( :firey :A :thumbs down :uh :cry:
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2012
  7. clash81

clash81 Regolare

Bangalore
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I think there was some small hike in Petrol prices yesterday night.
    No diesel hike yet.
  9. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    ^^ yes, @ 35 paise hike in petrol prices. Most of us dont bother to track these small hikes and after few months, suddenly we realize that we are paying a rupee or two more. Its like a slow poison :evil:
  10. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Free from govt control, I thought prices should go down,what happened,Anybody ?