1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Peted, K&Ned, 1,76,000 Kilometers completed

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by epicenter, Jun 11, 2010.

1. epicenter

epicenter Amatore

Valsad, India
    In a while romi :D

i'll not comment on that, but the engine note has stayed consistent over the entire period of owning it. Its just the summers that make the engine all harumphy.

Just got a quad projector setup for my vento. Posting a pic for everybody's viewing pleasure, if any!

drive safe, always wear a seatbelt!

IMG-20120501-WA0011[1].jpg
  2. Ashpalio

Ashpalio Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Mandeep,

The detailed log of your Punto is well sought after by me :). The Vento does look menacing with these.. could you please share a few more pics with lights?
  3. wow!!! looks cool... did you import the whole unit or got it done locally??

Whats the total damage to the pocket????
  4. epicenter

epicenter Amatore

Valsad, India
    thank you ashpalio.
    more pics (highres) coming up tonight or tomorrow.

hi romi,
    got them done up. had to literally convince the vendor that this was possible and even he was happy with the job he could carry out.
    nobody expected it could turn out so well. bothered the vendor like crazy but at the end of the day both of us are happy.
    will share the cost once i know how much i spent on it. :D

drive safe, always wear a seatbelt.
    1 person likes this.
  5. Jotinder

Jotinder Regolare

New Delhi
    Linea 1.3
    Mandeep

Nice Lights without the angel eyes and it does look much better in original when i saw it, pic doesnot give it justice. I was the one with whom you talked too on phone when Deekshit was talking about not getting angel eyes and i was right it does look better without it. Congrats again for the lights.
    Last edited: May 4, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  6. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    looks like her eyes have become blood red because she is envious of punto's looks!! :p
  7. Hi mandeep ,
    Just finished reading the full thread :) .. Wonderfully narated and explained even the minute things .. Thanks for the hard work .

Ajit
  8. epicenter

epicenter Amatore

Valsad, India
    that was my younger brother sandeep you talked to jotinder. thanks for helping out with the lights. pics coming up tonight.

maybe, maybe not !! :D

thanks for going through the thread ajit. drive safe.

by the by
    phainally managed to give the car for service.
    odo read somewhere near the 124000 mark.
    had to replace the front left damper and rear right bulb for the taillight, the damper was covered under warranty.
    all fluids, lubricants were changed and so were the filters. egr cleaned as always.
    didnt get the v belts replaced. will be doing it the next time.
    bill amounted to 7k.
    not bad at around 125k eh?
    Last edited: May 10, 2012
    2 people like this.
  9. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @ Epicenter.... Hatsoff man... whats the service interval u managed through out your journey....till now.
    Have u been religiously following 15k Service interval. Please advise ..
  10. epicenter

epicenter Amatore

Valsad, India
    hi shashank,
    the usual 15k interval is good enough for the punto. i try to maintain that, give or take 500 or 1000 kilometers depending how the time permits.
    this deviation has led to the current service odo reading being 123 something kilometers.