1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Peted, K&Ned, 1,76,000 Kilometers completed

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by epicenter, Jun 11, 2010.

1. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    :eek: Ouch! Hope it can be corrected without too much damage to the pocket.
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    OMG, These State Transporters drive a if they are flying the jets,
    The beauty will be back to normal to explore with you, Do post the pictures.
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Is you Dad ok. Car kya thik kara lenge. Hows he???
  4. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Yeah i forgot to ask, hw is your dad???, He would have been extra safe in the TANK!
  5. epicenter

epicenter Amatore

Valsad, India
    thanks very much for your concern guys.
    dad is absolutely fine with nary a scratch on him.
    The car has also been repaired to an extent but will have to give it for a paintjob one of these days. the body panels of the car are so strong that even my denter had a hell of a time getting them back to shape, and even then he could only do them up to about 90 percent of perfection.
    the overall expense to get things back to shape (almost) was 1500 bucks. :D
    as always, couldnt take pics but will try to get them from a friends cam when he had clicked some.
    drive safe guys, always wear a seat belt.
    will be sharing a couple of more infos in the next post.
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Good to hear that your dad is safe. Drive Safe.
  7. epicenter

epicenter Amatore

Valsad, India
    73000 Done

Guys,
    Thanks so much again for the concern. This only goes on to show how much of a family we all have become over time.
    The car is off to a sedate jaunt to Udaipur and will be back on Thursday. The tires are on the way out and i think theyll last only about 5k kilometers more.
    Planning to shift back to 195/60R15 AVS Decibels (Stock Size AVS Decibels launched by Yokohama recently) and see how they perform.
    May also shift to a set of Bilstein B16s. This is an awesome suspension setup certainly made for people like us who love razor sharp cornering abilities of the car and a slightly stiffer ride quality.
    Will keep everyone updated on this.
    Drive safe guys, always wear a seatbelt.

Regards,
    Mandeep
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Have a safe drive mandeep, do post the pictures after the shifting of 195//60R15.
  9. What is the cost of those Bilstein B16s, are you planning to change all 4 ?

-Sat
  10. rohanpais

rohanpais

Epicenter, i just bought a punto 1.3MJD E+. I was going through your thread and read about Bilstein B16s. Bilstein B16s were mainly used in BMW 3 and 5 series, Is it possible to fit them on a punto?

Regards,
    Rohan