1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Perhaps the First Ever Linea with Projector headlights !!

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by Italia-Linea, Jan 14, 2012.

1. macmahon

macmahon

Mumbai
    You also can try at Sainath Auto Ultimate on SV Road, Khar. Rishi - 022-26460545 / 32446421 and Vinie - 9820306441. They are real good. I got my LOGAN moded with 2 pairs of Bi-Xenon kits.
  2. rahul5883

rahul5883

nice work....if you could suggest any person who could do this setup for my linea too....i would prefer if the person has the kit available with him could just fit into it...and what would be the cost involved
    thanks...
  3. macmahon

macmahon

Mumbai
    You also can try at Sainath Auto Ultimate on SV Road, Khar. Rishi - 022-26460545 / 32446421 and Vinie - 9820306441. They are real good. I got my LOGAN moded with 2 pairs of Bi-Xenon kits. Now I own Linea 1.3 MJ Dynamic with highbeam fitted with projector. Done by the same fellows.....
  4. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Snaps please.
  5. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    very nice job...
    I'm wondering if it would actually look good on a punto
  6. Italia-Linea

Pune
    It looks amazing on punto. Check out Kedar Bendres punto. We did the projector mod to his car too with black lens.
  7. macmahon

macmahon

Mumbai
    Here are pics of my Logan

Foglights and 2 angle rings_1.JPG IMG-20120210-00059.jpg
  8. kjayakannan

kjayakannan

Chennai
    Italia- Linea - I appreciate your inputs. I would rather happy if you can give us the direct answer rather than indirect. for example

1. You got yout parts online from KT... Was it just Canbus or with the projector lights as well? Couldn't find both of em together on 150$ as u mentioned? Yes mine is Canbus with 55watts 4300k hid bulbs. the prices have now increased.

Why can't you say the exact model name of the one you bought like HID Projector KT-HL3.
  9. Italia-Linea

Pune
    I got a Canbus ballast 55W + 4300k 55W bullbs + KT-DA projectors. Prices have now increased as i see on their website.

If one looks are their website the only one with dual angel eyes are KT-DA, so that was buy obvious. There are hardly 6 models they have.

I hope that was direct answer.
  10. kjayakannan

kjayakannan

Chennai
    Thanks! Really liked the set up of your Linea Projectors and want to do the same. there is no offense. if you could PM your contact number to get some advise on the set up.