1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Perhaps the First Ever Linea with Projector headlights !!

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by Italia-Linea, Jan 14, 2012.

1. @ Italia-Linea.... great job done... can you post some pics from the front with only the angel eyes in on.
  2. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
  3. Jotinder

Jotinder Regolare

New Delhi
    Linea 1.3
    @ Italia-Linea : As i said earlier really nice mod. I have few questions(Sorry if you have already answered them before)

1. How did u manage to give high beam connection to the projector as your already using highbeam connector for the original highbeam.

2 Would the same projector also fit the highbeam, i was thinking of setup of 2 projector each light.

3. Why didnt Angel eye work on parking light, kedarbendre is using this setup on his Punto. Also how did you power angel eye then.

4. Where did you get Wiring Harness relay from and how much did it cost?

5. What was delivery time for the package and which Delivery option did you choose.

6. How did you pay the custom, or what is the procedure to pay custom on package?

Thanks in advance.
  4. The angel eyes (I wouldn't say Demon rings) are cool - Great effort. Waiting for Ramjn to guide other people in South :)
    1 person likes this.
  5. Italia-Linea

Pune
    All comments in bold italics.

would love to see your project soon :)

Remember to buy 4300k bulbs only.

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

you guys are lucky down south. there are many installers who do it there.

yeah they are angel eyes. but the red ring is fitted in such a glass that if you look from far away it looks like demon eye.
  6. Jotinder

Jotinder Regolare

New Delhi
    Linea 1.3

Thanks for clearing my doubts. For the bulb i was planning 4300k or 3000k. Not sure about 3000k though as i have not seen it on any car, but heard it gives very nice yellowish/goldenish glow to light. If i need any help i would definitely trouble you again, hope you dont mind it.
  7. Italia-Linea

Pune
    dont get 3000k. its yellowish like the fog lamps you see on indicas or taxis. 4300k is perfect balance between white and yellow.

they are very useful in fogs and rains. 6000k 8000k etc are useless in rains
  8. Jotinder

Jotinder Regolare

New Delhi
    Linea 1.3
    I will go for 4300k then. I will be doing this in next month as $$$$ problem, u know end of month.
  9. Italia-Linea

Pune
    yeah i know. i have already blew a lot of $ in ICE and now these projectors. bust still the mechanical engineer kida in me never sleeps and moolah $ spending never ends.