1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Perhaps the First Ever Linea with Projector headlights !!

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by Italia-Linea, Jan 14, 2012.

1. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Back Breaking effort vasool !! ;)
  2. Jotinder

Jotinder Regolare

New Delhi
    Linea 1.3
    Really nice DIY :)
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks for the reply Italia-Linea.

Definitely I don't have the courage of making it DIY. I got a projector person and met him yesterday. He showed me demos and he is actually extremely knowledgeable. The problem is, he hasn't yet done it for a Fiat car. So, I have to instruct him with all tits and bits. He too has the Canbus ballasts only. But, don't know on the error light canceller. Is this a different model from Canbus ballast? Or this is a setting available with all Canbus's?

Is the Wiring harness controller available here itself? Or do we need to source that as well?

Just browsed thru the Ktautoparts.com, but couldn't find this particular item. Can you give the actual pointer to the projector itself :)?

The projector man that I got also promised me on installing Corona rings for the high beam as well (H1) :). Probably mine would be the second Linea to get projectors.
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2012
  4. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Ramjn, canbus ballast will take care of the error light. in chennai. salem etc you gets good installers. in pune hardly there are couple of people who do this mod.
    i would suggest you to get it done from expert.

i too planned for corona rings for high beam, but then the heat that it generated may melt the acrylic rings. CCFL will survive.

plan everything perfectly well in advance so that you dont fall in mess. let me know if any help is required.
  5. Italia-Linea

Pune
    some day time pics to show the angel eyes.

either of the angel eyes can be switched off. i can use red at times and mostly white at majority of the times.

P1040821.jpg

P1040823.jpg

P1040825.jpg
  6. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    Amit, kudos to your work & your knowledge man! Your -LINEA- looks uber cool, smoking hot & what else i should say?? Words are less!
    Those demon rings going well on your TW too!
    I super liked it man! All your painfull work finally ended up with sweet results!

Even job you did is so pro kinda that if you'll do it for some one else, he'll happly pay you 22k. :-D
    1 person likes this.
  7. Italia-Linea

Pune

thanks a lot and special thanks to Aniket too. he gave some vital info that its very hard to open these fiat headlights. he also mentioned one person had to break his punto headlights from behind to fit the projectors which later on went bad.

forget about doing this mod for someone else, i will not attempt the same again even with my own linea.
    believe me man all my fingers and hands have cut somewhere or the other :)
    1 person likes this.
  8. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    Thats smoking hot dude. Great work there.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
  9. Italia-Linea

Pune
    thanks, today i kept the angel eyes on and parked my vehicle at a distance and viewed her.

she looks damn angry :) as if the eyes are burning red.
  10. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    well now-on no driver from Pune will mess with you or your car! ;-) :p
    Cheers! :-D