Hello Friends, I am starting a new thread about my recent painstaking mod i.e Bi-Xenon Projector set up inside the low beam of the Linea’s headlights. To start with it the mission was to upgrade the headlights to something that can request respect from the oncoming vehicle with maniac sitting behind its wheels with headlights on High Beam. Installing HIDs directly into the high/low beam would have been harsh onslaught on the oncoming vehicles. So I dropped that idea. Them came in mind the idea of installing a Bi-Xenon projector in low beam and using my existing Osram Night breaker plus in high beams. But when it comes to Fiat cars which are too-intelligent and not mod friendly due to its CANBUS circuits, you have to plan your mods perfectly. You remove a single bulb and you get an error in the Body ECU. So I ordered a 2.8” Clear lens glass projector with 55 Watts Canbus Ballast. Dual Angel eyes though was not on my mind, was just an icing on the cake. I ordered online after reading lots of reviews from various sites and paid up in USD with my AMEX card. I was very happy with the deal I got but not for long – Customs added the pain in the deal. I paid up the customs and got the projectors home. I opened the package and was amazed to see the meaty shrouds and direct h7 fitting projectors. No need to cut the reflectors at all. They were just bolt on types. I had already planned the DIY and had purchased a heat gun too for that. Painful journey now starts here: To open the bumper of a linea was real pain with Allen bolts all over and beneath. The headlights came out and I started working on it with the heat gun. I tried hard but the glue dint melt even a bit. Later on I discovered it was sealed with perma-glue. I gave up. The I started hunting for a headlight expert and found one who claimed to have 12 years of experience in opening the headlights & restoring them. I started rejoicing and handed over my headlights to him After 2 days he called me up and gave me bad news that he is unable to open it. I went to get my headlights back to discover that the so called experienced scoundrel broke one of my headlights. I blasted at him and showed him some dadagiri after which he agreed to get me a new headlight. With very bad mood I came home and thoughts of selling the projectors and dropping the project started taking over me. But I decided to give it one more shot and called one more person. He assured me that he will get this done 100%. Then I told him the story that its sealed with permaglue and already one expert couldn’t open it. He found one another person who was damn talented and he took the challenge. I handed over the headlights (one broken one) to him. The very next day he called me up and told me that he fixed them. Wow !! he did it. I got them back and then started the DIY wiring which was another pain. Linea has all proprietary wiring connectors. I somehow prepared and fabricated matching connectors so that its plug and play. I fitted the headlight back and the bumper too which took back breaking 4 hours. I fired the projectors for the first time and a bad luck struck back. The left side high beam fuse blew off and the projector solenoid to operate the shutter stopped working. Thankfully linea has fuses for each individual bulb and other equipment. There are 2 huge fuse boxes in Linea. I changed the fuse to 10amp (earlier it was 7.5amp) After fixing everything I took my car against a wall and checked the beam pattern. To my shock again the bad luck returned with its hammer hedge. The left side beam was totally off. After noticing the projectors inside the headlights I realised that the installer dint fix it properly. Again I had to open the bumper take of the headlight and with great difficulty I altered the angle by doing some jugad using packing wire etc and angled it correctly. Thankfully I dint have to take out the glass. After the huge efforts and 5 deal ordeal along with mental harassment the project finally ended well with perfect beam pattern , nice cut-off line and very bright low and high beam. After this lesson I have made up my mind that I wont play with my linea again. Some pictures: Fortuner and linea have a similar kind of tactic. There are few channels at the back of the headlight through which you have to insert some tool and press it so that the rivets come off and glass is released. This had to be done while cooking the headlights in oven to 250Degrees Celsius for 45 seconds.