1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Performance of Punto MJD versus others

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by vikastwister, Sep 11, 2010.

1. Well I didn't talk about the Stability in my Post but I was talking about the performance at High Speed, when a Swift gets exhausted at a particular speed my punto didn't feel that. BTW, If there is no doubt then why the hell are we discussing that in a separate Topic ??? What is your problem here ??? Trying to troll ???

Not only to prove a Point, but even not to prove anything I drive at high Speed at times. To your eyes driving at high speed is lunacy but to the swift guy driving at a normal speed was lunacy. Either way what I did is seen as lunacy. I don't mind. I do what ever is comfortable and nicer to me, because what ever I do is not nicer for one or the other.
    2 people like this.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    True stability of the car depends not only on high speed but also during Aquaplaning. I myself witnessed a Maruti Diesel car turning 90 degrees to hit the divider and then roll over to threaten my car too. He should have been doing 140+ at that time. I have to quickly maneuver towards left and still made my mind that the car is going to hit me. By God's Grace me and my car was saved that day.

We know the capability of our cars and how safe it is. No need to prove anyone who is innocent or ignorant.
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2013
  3. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    OT: when and where did that happen Ramesh? please point me to the link if already posted as i dont seem to remember!
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Mods Note - Moved from ownership section.
    Do we really needs this thread open? I might close it.
    1 person likes this.
  5. hirenmistry

hirenmistry Amatore

Stockholm
    Highly strung, are we! Well, I did not mean to anger you or anyone.
    I'm just not comfortable driving at such high speeds, there are too many nutters on the streets. Apologies for going OT.
  6. vikastwister

vikastwister Novizio

Noida
    20131130_114822.jpg 20131130_114808.jpg

- - - Merged Post - - -

My Car with new RED wings. Total Cost Rs. 793 from Kashyap Fiat, Noida. :)
    2 people like this.