1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

"PEGASUS" - My WINGED STALLION

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by AerialsInTheSky, Nov 2, 2011.

1. Welcome to the Mighty 90 club. I Wish you all happy days with your pegasus.
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome with the 90HP to TFI,
    Loved reading your treasure Hunt.....
  3. very nice review... and loved every bit of it. The pictures are also wonderful.

Enjoy your ride with PEGASUS and drive safe.
  4. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    A Wonderful ownership thread. I loved it. BTW All the very best and happy revving..
  5. Welcome to the club buddy ... your pegasus would definitely bring you more smiles every time you ride... I just returned from bangalore this weekend and what a revelation it has been...I have crossed the 3k mark and in the highways .. the car is simply a class of its own.. just to give you an example ..after krishna giri you have a couple of curves in the hillside roads and a sprightly scorpio decided to run with me and then just disappeared off my rearview mirror while i was doing 140 on those long sweeping curves without as much as knowing i was doing 140+...It was phenomenal..Happy motoring :)
  6. IT WAS A GREAT THREAD ABOUT "PEGASUS".

YOU SHOULD WORK AS A "SCRIPT WRITER" IN FILM INDUSTRY:dancing . REALLY ENJOYED TO READ YOUR THREAD ON DECIDING THE BEAST.

HAPPY PUNTOING......
  7. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    One of the best threads I've ever read in any forum
    You have a great flair for writing,had you met A.R.Muragadoss,you would have become a film director or atleast a script writer!
    Excuse,but I thought,referring to marriage expenses as expenses going down the drain was not nice
    Happy motoring
  8. Thanks Ravi!! The Love for my PEGASUS is ETERNAL!!!

Thanks J Ravi!!

Thanks Gurjinder!! the 90 is not just mighty, it's the Almighty for hatchbacks!!

Thanks for your kind words! About the turmeric, yes, I'd read Srini's report and was cautious enough...

Thanks Tron!

Thanks Kedar!
    My dad was so much emotional that his voice had turned coarse when he congratulated me!!

Thanks Italia-Linea, pure passion it is!!

Thanks Srida!

Thanks Tony!!

More pictures attached in this thread!!

Thanks Srini!!

Thanks gibson_antony! The GP is definitely a revelation on the highway!! I must say, it just goes like how a Train does on rails!! Loved it.

Thamburu, I am just hoping a Director reads this and is as impressed as you are:D Thankyou!!

A.R.M... oh my god!!
    I didn't mean to refer to marriage expenses as a waste. But somehow, I couldn't digest spending 3 Lakhs over and above 2 Lakhs which my Parents spent. But I really enjoyed every bit of it in my marriage..!!!
  9. Mods: Please excuse me for Back to back posts!!

More Pics:
    It was day two and a Saturday! Time to visit our deity Lord Ventakeshwara inside the Palace Premises! An idea of taking the car for a Puja there immediately struck my mind! And below are the pics of PEGASUS inside the Mysore Palace...
    I captured these with my mobile's camera, so please excuse me for the quality of PICS!!
    20111029_001.jpg
    Puja starts!

20111029_002.jpg
    PEGASUS meets the Elephant!!

20111029_003.jpg
    Close encounter!!

20111029_004.jpg
    This one stopped by the PEGASUS and wasn't willing to go ahead! The Mahout was trying his best but the Elephant would not just listen!! My heart Skipped beats!!
    But at the end, the elephant just kissed the PEGASUS's bonnet with it's Trunk making a Blessing gesture and then moved on!! A Teardrop or two rolled down my cheeks!!

20111029_005.jpg

20111029_006.jpg

20111029_007.jpg

20111029_008.jpg

20111029_009.jpg

20111029_010.jpg
    How I wish I was carrying my SLR!!!

20111029_011.jpg
  10. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    [QOUTE=AerialsInTheSky;74977]
    But at the end, the elephant just kissed the
    PEGASUS's bonnet with it's Trunk making a Blessing gesture and then moved on!! A
    Teardrop or two rolled down my cheeks!!