1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Pegasus - My BNW T-Jet

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by PatchyBoy, Sep 2, 2012.

1. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Congrats for your New Ride Patchy Boy...

Cheers :up

Neel
  2. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    Congratulations on the Jet PatchyBoy! Are Alloys planned?
  3. Congrats on your beauty...how is the eco-drive working??
  4. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks guys.

@carwatcher - Already did :D
    @saharsh - Alloys and a lot more are planned. But it is going to take some time. Just started saving for that ;)
    @wolverine_arnab - Not too sure about the eco drive thingie. It tells me that my best journey is the last 1.3 kms from the Bakery in the corner. There are 4 speed breakers in that stretch and I can barely touch 40 kmph. If that kind of drive is what it is going to take, damn the milage. It is a T-Jet, afterall :)

Rajan
  5. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats for your beast ! Happy and safe motoring... Do keep updating ownership reviews and pics
  6. Welcome to the club @patchy_boy!!!
    It sure is a machine where.. you can actually say that when you want a T-Jet, you want only a T-Jet. Period!!!!

And..
    Milage... while for sometime I have been orienting myself alot on milage, believe me when I say that FE is not the end of the road...
    With a jet, keep milage secondary and pleasure on top...
    (thanks for opening my eyes to this approach @nkapoor & @gurjinder)
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2012
  7. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    The TJet is not meant to be driven with a light foot. It is meant for some hard driving and then taking a look in the rear view - seeing everyone behind make you feel that everyone else is so sloe
  8. Congrats on your T-JET Rajan Sir.
  9. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks guys. Sorry if I have conveyed a wrong impression that I am fussy about the famous "Kitna deti hai?" question. If I indeed were, then I would have never bought the T-Jet, right?

My contention is very simple. The daily commute to work - 17 kms one way - is hardly the kind of route where you can get the T-Jet to stretch her legs. So, try and extract as much as you can with every drop of fuel. Gives you more reason to red line in every gear on that highway drive, doesn't it?

BTW, just did that today :D. Was taking a right turn with this Polo approaching. There was safe distance, but the Polo driver decided to accelerate and also started honking. All I had to do was, just push the A pedal a bit more. He was left in the dust and I could not help but grin :D

Rajan
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2012
  10. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Hey congrats for your new car...
    but by the way what is the make of the trekking bike with your ride???? :)