1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

PEARL WHITE T-JET Dymanic

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by Mohankv, Aug 5, 2013.

1. Mohankv

Mohankv Amatore

bangalore
    I haven noticed other lineas with silver lining as you are saying .... can i get a pic of it
    Me and my friend we not keen on chrome stickers and were happy that those stickers were not included..

As there is sufficient chrome on the front bonnet grill and the door handles already...
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2013
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    What a looker.

If you ask me, it looks better than all the garish chrome pasted all over the top end Linea and most top end cars in the Indian market today. Without it, there's a mean look to the Jet here.

Congratulations to your friend MohanKV. Do ask him to share his reviews on TFI.

Cheers.
    2 people like this.
  3. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Without these Linea's bumpers and side body looks like Empty.

TJet-14.JPG

TJet-15.JPG
  4. Mohankv

Mohankv Amatore

bangalore
    Hmm, These are for the Emotion variant T-Jet but i have seen a Dymanic diesel on display that has these lining in Vecto motors..

- - - Merged Post - - -

Glad you share the same views it is definately a lot meaner without the chrome garnish...
  5. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Ya.Fiat has given these in only Emotion variant of T-Jet but in MJD these lining is there in both Dynamic and Emotion variants.its ur personal choice.you can get them installed or as said by Gurjinder Bhai,Without it, there's a mean look to the Jet here.
    1 person likes this.