1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

PEARL WHITE T-JET Dymanic

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by Mohankv, Aug 5, 2013.

1. Mohankv

Mohankv Amatore

bangalore
    Hi All,

POSTING THIS ON BEHALF OF Y FRIEND..

The buying story goes like this - After i got my 90hp a lot of my friends have changed their opinion and thoughts on the brand FIAT..

This friend of mine is the most frequent co-passenger in my car since he stays close by and i have known him for a long time now.

He finally was ready to get a car home and hence we started to shortlist cars by test driving all of the cars he had in mind. (NOTE - THIS WAS BEFORE THE RE_LAUNCH OF THE MIGHTY T-JET)

Cars take into consideration only petrols except THAR: [the list consists of all car segments cos he had not made up his mind on a particular segment]

1. Polo GT - This is a 1st choice and man, was an excellent choice and his mind was made up at that instant..

2. Mahindra Thar - honestly just for the looks and can only be used as a weekend 2nd car at home, But not as a daily commute in this city.

3. Skoda Fabia - Dull, Boring. Half way through the test drive wanted to step out of the car.

4. Honda Amaze - Same as above.

The last 2 cars was such a disappointment he thought enough and went and paid the booking advance for a Black Polo GT.. and the 5 week waiting period had begun.

After 4 weeks of waiting, the Downtown VW people asked for another couple of weeks to deliver his GT and were not sureshot on a particular date.

In the meantime the T-Jet relaunched...

On one of my visits to vecto motors he had acompanied me and thats when i took him in a t-jet for a test drive and we went to nice road E.city to Bannerghata road and back and that got him thinking about the T-Jet.

Downtown VW couple weeks extension was also over and no car yet and no confirmation made him book a T-Jet active pearl white, SA Suresh was at hand and helped us at every step humbly.. After a couple of days of persuading him to think abt dynamic variant we changed the variant to a Dynamic..

Will be continued..
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2013
    5 people like this.
  2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Hello Mohan,
    I remember you mentioning about this chap in our last meet. Please convey my congratulations to him. Why not ask him to join TFI ;)
  3. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Congratulations to your friend Mohan Bhai for buying T-Jet Pearl White Dynamic.Post lots of pics of his new T-Jet and buying and ownership experience.
    2 people like this.
  4. Mohankv

Mohankv Amatore

bangalore
    I did tell him mate.. If he was interested he would have registered so waited for this long n did this myself

Here are a few pics from my end the T-Jet

20130723_071545.jpg 20130723_073031.jpg 20130731_173105.jpg 20130731_173131.jpg 20130731_173238.jpg 20130731_173424.jpg 20130731_173553.jpg 20130731_213650.jpg 20130731_213700.jpg 20130804_152527.jpg 20130804_152708.jpg 20130804_181300.jpg

Sorry for the picture quality..

Taken from a phone
    2 people like this.
  5. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Damn T-Jet or Linea is a killer. Every time i see one of these babies on road my hear flies off from them tho i still love GP alot :D
    One of these days ill want to drive Linea.
  6. Mohankv

Mohankv Amatore

bangalore
    Continuing with the introduction...

After the variant was changed to dynamic from active 15 day waiting period started, the loan process was underway and suresh was very informative and supportive for all the queries put forward.

And 2 weeks back we got a call from suresh that the truck with the tjet is ourside the showroom so next day morning me, nkrishnap and my friend went to do PDI of the car at 7 am in the morning, YES 7 am Krishna had got the guards to hold on the keys and give it to us in the morning as all the 3 of us had to go to work at 9 am...

PDI was done thoroughly and all was fine..

The car was registered last wednesday and the Delivery was done on the same day as well..

Cost Details will be up as soon as i get the exact figures.. :)
  7. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Call Touseef and ask for an extended test drive of the T-Jet. Simple.

Rajan
  8. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Gadag
    @Mohan,
    Dynamic is not having Silver Lining on Bumpers and side mouldings??this is cost cutting by Fiat.
  9. Mohankv

Mohankv Amatore

bangalore
    Silver lining on bumpers and side mouldings ?? are you talking abt the chrome bumper and side panels stickers ..
  10. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Gadag
    Ya Mohan Bhai i m not talking about the chrome bumper and side panel stickers.without these Linea doesnt look Classy.