1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Pearl white Punto :D

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Palash Sharma, Jul 18, 2013.

1. If it is that serious get it checked, swift, figo is leagues ahead in the diesel clatter department..
    But as your car munches some kms the sound will reduce..the engine needs to bed in properly.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  2. One bright photo i found! Here IMG00499.jpg

The infamous 'below steering column panel gap' still remains. DSCF9681.jpg
  3. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

That is just a clip. Push it in and it should align correctly

4. I did try doing that, result was an absolute zero! -_-!
  5. ashish.r.shinde@gmail.com

ashish.r.shinde@gmail.com Amatore

Vadodara , Nashik
    Vadodara , Nashik
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Palash, even i felt that my car was a bit noisy , but now it has clocked more than 5000 Kms and i feels the noise has relatively came down... so
    dont worry... keep driving..
  6. Mine has done over 250 now, and the noise has gone down, while on the move, cold engine makes a tractor noise for few minutes, as it gets warmed up, noise goes down dramatically! And i feel that engine has now opened up a bit, feels much refined! No more criticism! :up:dance
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2013
  7. Clocked around 500KMs, final learnt to reset trip meters and to monitor the F.E on MID. Went for a short trip, 70Kms, 30% city, 70% slow fast highway with bad roads Avg speed was around 58kmph, got Avg F.E of 16kmpl as per the MID. did some math, was surprised to see that MID was damn accurate! And i have one question, does Active's MID has a real Instantaneous F.E. display and 2 tripmeters? And what else is different in Active's MID and in that of Dynamic(emotion)'s!?
  8. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

You do not get 'which door' open warnings on the Active MID. I have not been in an Active for long, so other members can pitch in.
  9. Yes it is mentioned in the brochure. But the brochure says, Active does not have an Instantaneous mileage display, but it does. How!? And it has one trip meter if i'm not wrong. :cool:
  10. shams

shams Esperto

I believe you have the new Active which used to be Dynamic previously. Can you please post a picture of the MID?

Old Actives used to have a smaller MID. I have old Active, MID can be seen in this post:http://www.teamfiat.co.in/punto-1-3-mjd/2423-journey-punto-47.html#post193500
    It has only one tripmeter and many other display messages are not present. It does show Instantaneous consumption though.

I am guessing the present day Active has a full MID same as current Dynamic and Emotion!
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2013