1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Pearl white Punto :D

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Palash Sharma, Jul 18, 2013.

1. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    @Palash,
    post buying experience with Bhaskara Fiat and ownership reveiw of your new pearl white Punto..And also we need lots of pics of ur new Beauty..
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2013
  2. Hold on to your anxiety Nadeem, it's been raining continuously since a week now, i could not click even a single picture of the car. Wait for a day or 2! :D
  3. miteshpunjani

miteshpunjani Amatore

vadodara-gujarat
    Hi Palash,
    Hope you have brought your White Beauty Home. And since the rains did stop yesterday, you must have got the time to enjoy the ride. Do share your experience at the time of Delivery at Bhaskara and definitely some pics.
  4. Yeah, got it on wednesday. Today was the first day for punto to touch the highway, went to 'por' and did some city driving. Thankfully there are no rattles or niggles till now. yet i did not click any picture, :(
  5. DSCF9675.jpg
    This is all i have! :D Took it on the day of delivery, i.e last wednesday.
    2 people like this.
  6. pdash

pdash Regolare

Bangalore
    Mahadevapura
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats.. how did u manage to come out of the car after parking
  7. Hahahahaha, i expected it. Well, my dad drove it from showroom to the gate of our house, after that i took over and parked it, and then somehow jumped to the co passenger seat and voila i was out! :D
    2 people like this.
  8. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Congrats Palash.She's a Looker in Pearl White colour which is more shinier than BNW colour at night:p.seems you will have to do a bit of exercise to park your car in front of your home:D.
  9. Hahahaha yes, i have to do it everytime, or i'll have to park it in the backward direction. but the front should be in the front! hehehe though i personally love the rear of this car!
  10. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    lol I park like tat most of tines. since the roof height is low, I need to struggle a bit.