1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Pearl white Punto :D

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Palash Sharma, Jul 18, 2013.

1. miteshpunjani

miteshpunjani Amatore

vadodara-gujarat
    Hi,Palash Congratulations for your Fiat. Though I have booked a Punto-Tuscan Wine 1.3MJD Dynamic from Bhaskara. But I am planning to upgrade to 1.3MJD Emotion. There is an offer going on at Bhaskara foe a Pearl white Punto-Emotion. Anyways I am taking the delivery in September 1st week only due to some unavoidable reasons. When are you going to get the delivery?
  2. Hey there, Today i got a call from the showroom, they have my car ready, now it's upto my father when he would like get it! Most probably this sunday! And can you please Elaborate the offer that you're talking about? BTW saw it in Gujju paper this morning, they're giving 85K exchange bonus on Punto.
  3. miteshpunjani

miteshpunjani Amatore

vadodara-gujarat
    Its great that you will be taking your delivery on Sunday. I am planning to go to the showroom on Sunday Morning for some payments. If you will be around there probably we can catch up. Anyways the offer was there only on 1.3MJD Emotion-Pearl white 2013 model. It was a 90,000/- less offer. So the offer price was 7.15 lacs. I further negotiated and have finalized the price to 7.01 lacs. Freebies to include only mud flaps and matting. Ultimately I upgraded from Dynamic to Emotion only compromise made was of color i.e from Tuscan Wine to Pearl White.
  4. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Great Palash..now we are waiting for Sunday to see your Punto's pics..:pya Fiat is giving 85K on Punto and 1 lakh exchange bonus on Linea..
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2013
  5. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Gadag
    Great guys..you both can have a mini TFI meet there for the first time..90K offer is huge mitesh considering the car is brand new unused..7.01 lacs is very less price..we had bought our used 2011 Punto for 6.5 lakhs..so for another 50K you got a new car..great..both Tuscan wine and Pearl white look superb on Punto..TW requires little more maintainance compared to Pearl White..TW looks Grand and Pearl white looks Beautiful..
  6. Change in the plan, it's Wednesday now!
    Dad has settled for Wednesday! Won't be able to catch up with you! :(
  7. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Gadag
    It's fine Palash..Wednesday is said to be a great day..
  8. That, is the reason! Actually our first car came on Wednesday so, another reason to get the 2nd one on the same day! :D
  9. miteshpunjani

miteshpunjani Amatore

vadodara-gujarat
    Cool Anyways we can meet anytime as we are in baroda only.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Yes you are right White definitely looks beautiful and has a good contrast with the grey interiors. Anyways I will have to wait for one more month before I actually can drive mine.
  10. Yes Someday! By the way are you sure that dealers will be holding the price for another 1month?