1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Pearl White 1.3 MJD Dynamic Punto Evo

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Dann, Aug 28, 2014.

1. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    Congrats deep63well.I can certainly tell that this is going to be one of your best decisions in your life.Please share more pics and open ownership thread and sink us in sea of joy.Wow ,a new buyer within a ownership thread and I don't remember when this happened atlast in TFI.The sales pulse of Fiat can be felt by the number of new entries in TFI ,directly proportional (same case as that of Linea classic and New Linea) and I am waiting for August sales chart already;).Oops, Dann's ownership thread is in the risk of getting hijacked :D.
    deep63well likes this.
  2. deep63well

deep63well Timido

New Delhi
    New Delhi
    Punto Evo 1.2
    Oops,, Dear All thanks for the kind wishes, I did a mistake actually i bought Evo Emotion, by mistake i mention MJD. sorry for that,

I just drove 65 Kms. will write a lot more in my next post about the delivery (Bad) experience...

warm regards

Deepak Arora
    prabhjot, bharath and Murphy_Fiat like this.
  3. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Oh!! Why Fiat is killing These Beautiful Machine's with this kind of poor sales and Service (For Me it was Good). Congrats on your Evo EMotion Deepak Bhai. i am sure that you will forget every bad experience when you start enjoying the ride with Punto.
  4. Dann

Dann Novizio

Yes you are right Bharath, the sales enquiries that the CAI dealership here in Coimbatore is getting is now almost 50% more than what it used to be and the conversion rate is also nearly 50% of the enquiries. I guess we will see a lot more of Punto Evo now on the road.
    bharath, prabhjot and Murphy_Fiat like this.
  5. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    CAI told me that they had around 33 bookings of which most are 75 emotion and few 90 hp.This was the status a week before.I am expecting around 2000 atleast dispatched from the factory ! The first ever terrific numbers for the humble Punto is going to be in this month, seriously :)
    Murphy_Fiat, Dann and prabhjot like this.
  6. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats for the evo dude.. :)
  7. Dann

Dann Novizio

Thank you for the wishes Rishi!! :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 10, 2014 ---
    Yes Bharath. Also, they are selling the Test drive vehicles 75 bhp emotion variant Grande Punto, and 90 bhp variant also. They are quoting somewhere around 4 Lakhs for each car. :-0. Is that a fair deal ?
  8. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    Dann, though I am not an expert in this, I would try to put my thoughts. If I were in a situation, I would never consider a TD car since it would have got severe treatment and not so properly maintained.The chances are generally high and hence a tempting offer should be given to convince the buyer.If the kilometer run ,maintenance history and thorough checkup of the car are well & good, I feel 4L is fine but can still be bargained since CAI is not gonna lose anything:cool:(An ALTO itself comes above 4L though that is a different matter).

OT:Just now had a chat with my friend who has finalized Evo and soon he can be expected in TFI :).
    prabhjot, Dann and Murphy_Fiat like this.
  9. deep63well

deep63well Timido

New Delhi
    New Delhi
    Punto Evo 1.2
    Yaar, just update me about the Evo, Do they deliver small size spare wheel with EVO and that too of different brand?

reply please.
  10. Dann

Dann Novizio

Hi deep63well, all tyres are the same including the spare wheel. I got JK tyre Tornado 165/80 R14. Needs an upgrade, saving some cash now for alloy wheel upgrade :)