1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Pearl White 1.3 MJD Dynamic Punto Evo

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Dann, Aug 28, 2014.

1. soji

soji Novizio

Kerala-Idukki/Thrissur
    Idukki-Kerala
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats , Great buy..
    Dann likes this.
  2. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats Dann for first EVO in TFI, enjoy & drive safe. One of my colleague who booked Punto Dynamic, changed the decision after Punto Evo launch and bought Evo dynamic in same NPW color.
    prabhjot and Dann like this.
  3. mohanrav

mohanrav Novizio

Bangalore
    Congrats Dann!! Wish you the best!! :)
    Dann likes this.
  4. sriramr9

sriramr9 Amatore

Chennai
    Hi Dann, Congrats on your acquisition, How do you find the cooling effect in the rear with the inclusion of rear a/c vents now. When driving single, is there an option to close/shut air flowing to rear vent ? Have you tried it ?
    Dann likes this.
  5. vish_al

vish_al Timido

Rampur/Shimla
    congrats man..nice pick...
    Dann likes this.
  6. GirishRaghu

GirishRaghu Amatore

MH-15 / MH-04
    Thane
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Hi,

Congrats on becoming a proud owner of the country's hot hatch, and welcome to TFI gang :)

Wishing you many happy miles with the beast. Take good care of her and she wont disappoint you.

What are the mods planned?

Cheers
  7. Dann

Dann Novizio

Hi Sriram, thanks for the wishes. I haven't yet been to the rear seat and will not also for quite some time as you all know no better place to be in a Fiat than the driver's seat. Coming to the rear AC vent, the cooling is adequate for rear seat passengers. I am not sure there is an option to close or shut the air flow to the rear vent. May be folks here would be helpful on that.
  8. Dann

Dann Novizio

Thank you Girish. It sure is the hottest hatch in the country and I am proud to be a Fiatian now. There are no mods planned as of you due to vitamin M deficiency ;-) Thinking of upgrading to a new set of shoes for her with alloys in the near future.
  9. vista7155

vista7155 Regolare

bangalore
    Congratulations :)
    Have a safe ride and it looks majestic in this color.

Regarding the horn if they are using the old puntos horn then you should definitely
    go for additional horn in fiat service center cost may be minimal.
    Can you please upload the Photo taken during night with tail lamp switched on because i have searched different places but not successful.
    As i am planing for upgrading to new tail lamps.
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2014
  10. Dann

Dann Novizio

Thanks vista7155 for your wishes. I will definitely upload some pictures taken at night.
    vista7155 likes this.