1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Pearl White 1.3 MJD Dynamic Punto Evo

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Dann, Aug 28, 2014.

1. testdrive

testdrive Amatore

Chennai
    Congratulations and great review Thank You for sharing
  2. mangeshtendulkar

mangeshtendulkar Amatore

Pune
    Congrats and Welcome to FIAT family. Right choice indeed and really a great looking car. Wish you happy and safe motoring!!!
  3. Dann

Dann Novizio

Some interior snaps of the car below.

AC Dials: These AC dials are made out of rubber. It feels a little tacky. AC Dials.JPG

AC vents: The AC vents have a little chrome and looks classy. AC vent.JPG

Bonnet opener: It looks and feels solid. Easy to operate too. bonnet opener.JPG

Boot opener and fuel lid opener: It looks and feels cheap, but will last the distance I think.
    Boot opener and fuel lid opener.JPG

Bottle holder: Bottle holder in front of the rear seat, notice no AC vents as this is the Dynamic model.
    Bottle holder.JPG

Cabin light console: Looks really good and easy to operate.
    cabin light.JPG

Center AC vent: The center AC vent looks upmarket. Also notice the storage space above it, but does not have a lid as available in the Emotion variant.
    Center AC vent.JPG
  4. pramod22

pramod22 Timido

Pune
    Congratulations....
  5. Dann

Dann Novizio

Hi Kailas, no it does not come with leather seat covers. I have used only Art leather as leather seats are too costly. Yeah you are right, leather seats will look great of course.

You are right vayfiat, I normally do not keep anything on the dashboard other than a small idol of a God. I just mentioned that in case you need to keep something there in case of a need. The AC knobs operate well and will last the distance, but just that they feel cheap on looks front.

Horns are okay for now, but need a little louder horn as people in my City are quite laid back and need a wake up call just get their backs moving :)

Thanks for your suggestions though.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2014
    bharath likes this.
  6. Akash Sood

Akash Sood Timido

Indirapuram
    Congratulations :)
    Dann likes this.
  7. Sibi

Sibi Timido

Bangalore
    Congratulations! and welcome to TFI.. where is the USB drive in Evo,inside the glove box still?
  8. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Dann and Ravi like this.
  9. kailasmenon2000

kailasmenon2000 Superiore

Chennai
    Not only looks Dann, its much more comfortable too. You wont sweat during long drives. You'll get a mix of leather & art leather which is not much costly. Have a look at mine. It has leather in the area where we sit & the remaining is art leather.

DSC05944 New.JPG
    Dann likes this.
  10. XLR8er

XLR8er Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    A great review indeed dann. Keep it up. And congratulations on the most beautiful car in segment. All the best for future. Have unlimited happy miles crunching.
    prabhjot and Dann like this.