1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Pearl White 1.3 MJD Dynamic Punto Evo

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Dann, Aug 28, 2014.

1. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    Boss, just get it cleaned that's all, clean moist cloth is all it takes to get it shining and clean. Am pretty certain that part of the dash is the same across all variants, same too as the new Linea, and the Avventura. And it DOES feel like plastic, premium, grainy, soft touch plastic at that, but is actually a thick technical fabric wrap (like Luxury cars sometimes have a leather wrap on the dashboard?)

I actually prefer it, since being beige keeping it clean may have been difficult but is not at all with this material.

cheers
  2. sam812

sam812 Novizio

delhi
    @prabhjot it is very different from the one in linea i suppose. Coz this one looks like jute fabric. Not so up market. Ill most probably get the delivery tomorrow. Upload the pics soon.
  3. Dann

Dann Novizio

The fabric looks a bit dirty, but that is the pattern on the cloth I suppose. I gives a premium look and feel to the interiors.
    prabhjot likes this.
  4. sam812

sam812 Novizio

delhi
    Can it be painted or something? Or like fabric can be removed and then painted?
  5. sam812

sam812 Novizio

delhi
    Hello..im not able to change the units to km/l from /100km..ive read the manual still not happening.plz help