1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

PDI'ed a BNW Linea - Couple of Issues

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by teky, Aug 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. that is your call.
    i would say tell them you need a new car and not which was used in the showroom.
    if they dont budge, shift to another dealer
  2. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    This is sick from dealers..... They don't understand that if this is the kind of beginning you will give to buyers FIAT will end up loosing even the FIAT lovers.

I should not have suggested you this but it looks that you are also bugged by the worst Tata dealers. Just make a call to Mr. Mangesh in FIAT and narrate your case to him. Do mention that you are not happy with the PDI car and the dealer is giving you good headache and forcing to take old car. He will surely help you. I agree that the testing team in FIAT is not up to the mark but i smeel Tata's interference here and the dealers as we all know are worst in most of the cases.
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I haven't made full payment to them yet. I have just made the booking amount.
  4. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    What's the latest update?

Booking amount does not bind anyone to a particular vehicle. So if the dealer tries any tricks, give him a lil piece of your mind. ;)
  5. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    I hope someone from Fiat reads this, ramjn is holding the booking only because of the affinity towards brand Fiat and not that Tata showroom experience. If it's so hard for a die-hard Fiat Fan to buy a Linea, So imagine the plight of common-man.

This is sick Fiat!!!
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2011
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  7. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I called the SA in VST motors now to check whether they are going to place a new order. He was helpless and told me that their GM is against it. In that case, I made it clear that I will be cancelling my booking with them.

I have started to talk with Concorde now.
  8. If you are dealing with Concorde Velachery, ask for the sales person named P.S. Raman. I got the car through him and my experience with him was good. Anyways, I wish for a much better buying experience, and ofcourse many happy miles (whoops, happy kilometers).
  9. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Yes Soundar. I am talking with Raman. Bnzjon is helping me in this regard. I will update soon.
    I have become one loyal customer of FIAT who is struggling to get a good FIAT Car. :)
  10. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Ravi, I have escalated the same to Fiat thru this link and I have also given the link to this thread. Let me see how Fiat reacts to this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.