1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

PDI : Requesting for an Expert Company

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by zenwalker, Jun 28, 2013.

1. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Dear All,

The D day is very close. So i got a chance to do PDI tomorrow (29th) @KHT Stock yard, white field. Have taken all the necessary documents viz PDI checklist pdf, proof of docs, etc.

Have already asked Mr. Sham (theblack) for company, he has not yet confirmed to me.

So requesting the experts in joining me for helping me out in doing better PDI tomorrow. I would greatly appreciate and thankful for the kind help :)

SA has asked me to drop by Caffe around 1130AM, from there he shall take us to the stockyard.

Feel free to PM me and please kindly drop in your contact number so that i can contact you and tag along.

Any suggestion is also welcome here :)

@Mods,
    Hope i have landed this thread in the correct section. Apologies if not.

Thanks,
    Zen :)
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2013
    2 people like this.
  2. Congrats bro. I will be at KHT SC tomorrow morning to verify my car repair status.
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Thats great buddy, i am not sure how far the stock yard is from SC. But if its close, i greatly appreciate you if you would like to join for the PDI :)
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Zen, don't think too much and worried about PDI. Have the checklist and you alone should be fine to do the TD if no one joins. I guess most of them are free only on Sat and Sun and may have plans.
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  5. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Zen Best of Luck for PDI of ur GP tomo..u alone could do PDI of ur car along with SA who will also help u..we wud like to see loads of pics of ur soon to be GP and also T-Jet's in stockyard n other colours of Fiat cars in stockyard pics..
  6. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Dear All,

I am not sure where to post this, hence reusing my own thread on the same context.

PDI is finally done today. Sit back and enjoy the jargon :p

SA:
    Mr. Tousiff is a very nice man with soft spoken, smiling attitude. Since the day i started interacting with him, he had been pretty straight forward and open to me. Whatever he said so far he has tried to met it. I liked his soft nature attitude, customer centric approach, replies to all my queries and patently handling with out showing any frustration or awkwardness. Bottom line is i am pretty much satisfied by his assistance so far.

PDI Day:

I had informed SA on thursday that i would be doing PDI on Saturday and shall be arriving at Caffe around 10. He promptly replied back asking for 1130 as he got 2 vehicles in the morning to deliver. Agreed!

Saturday, around 930AM i got an SMS from him reminding me to get all documents he had mentioned. Very nice careing btw! i reached Caffe around 12PM. Oh btw i saw T-JET showpiece standing inside which wasn't there on my booking day. When i reached the caffe, there were around 3-4 customers and 2 of them wrote a cheque so i guess 2 bookings done. Cheers FIAT.

Anyway, i waited for 20 mins since SA was delivering a customer car and i was requested by SA and Mr. Syed and Receptionist to make comfortable ourselves. Nice gesture again. Too sad lounge isnt open yet or else i would have had a drink there. ;)
    20 odd mins later as SA had promised on booking day, he took us to the stockyard in the car. While on the road we happened to share alot of talks over various topics including sales improvement ideas, past KHT, present KHT, issues and niggles, etc.
    Overall, SA was pretty open minded in accepting any faults or issues that would have happened from KHT side and willing to rectify it when i brought out few cases from TFI members. Over all, i could see that any issues customers may have they are open heartedly willing to correct it out. I could see a zeal of making customers happy in his words.

I had taken PDI check list from this forum, and when we reached stockyard, i could see alot of Red GP. I wonder if people are drooling over Red and SA comfirms same. Oh btw SA happened to mention that KHT sold out all 2012 models and if i understood correctly they are not getting any supply from FIAT too. Guess FIAT ran out of 2012 models. Kudos FIAT. But still there is alot of demand for that model and customers are to be convinced to go for 2013 models by KHT now ;)
    Good news that 2012 no stock , isnt it?? :wow

So there was only 1 Pearl white 90Hp model at the stock, and around 4 Emotion white present too along with 1 Red 90 Hp. It was a lil bit dirt here and there due to rain and all. SA without me asking took the car off and got it washed himself saying it will be better to do PDI if washed. I liked his initiative again. While taking the car out of the lot, he noticed the LORVM mirror was about to fall off and he asked the guys to paste it back. Thought seeing this by me made me a bit dissapointing at the beginning itself, but he assured me very much that its just a adhesive thing and he will get it fixed.

Any ways, for another 2 hours the extensive PDI went off via the checklist. Did an very extensive external check repeatedly for any marks, dents, etc. Found nuting. There were some black marks here and there which SA himself took some solution and wiped it off. He was very helpful in cleaning where ever i was doing with hand and helping me to do PDI much more better and he even explained every doubts i had while PDI.

While doing the engine bay PDI, he even opened the fuse box and explained to us (me and father) internally without we asking to do so. He even explained about the oil level check and how to know when to get it changed and all. Very informative though. He even gave suggestion on filling up the wiper liquid with shampoo so that dust doesn't make scratches on wind sheild. Here and there he did gave away alot of tips. Appreciate him for that.

We finished off PDI around 3 and came back to Caffe for further documentation process. It took around another 30 mins to finish off doc work. Mr. Deepak sharma (KHT, Manager) himself dropped in to the room asking "Are you Mr. Zenwalker?". He mentioned that he was very curious to meet me since many people have spoken about me regarding booking. He spoke pretty much alot of stuffs and he mentioned that few TFI folks (Shams, Ravi and Nadeem) had spoken to him about me getting the car and the guys have requested him to deliver my car ASAP and other things. So he himself appreciated all the kind, care i am getting which all 3 of us where glad, thankful and appreciated those 3 guys:up. He himself walked me out to the door and assuring me that they will do the best. I noticed that both (Mr. Deepak, Mr. Tousiff) have high passionate towards selling FIAT cars. They know the pleasure in doing same for FIAT is not present else where. So finally we are done with every thing around 4PM.

Overall, it was a happy smiling experience for me so far. Hope the Delivery day (3 days more) goes the same. :dance

Thanks KHT (Tousiff, Deepak, Adit) and TFI folks for all the support, care, kind, interests, well wishes showered on me. I really appreciate and thankful to all of you. :clapping

@Mods,
    Please feel free to move this post if its in a wrong place. Thanks
    8 people like this.
  7. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Where the hell are the pictures Zen???? :D :D

Rajan
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2013
  8. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    I did not take any Pics Rajan. Holding it up for the Delivery day. So wait up, just 3 days more :p
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2013
  9. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    postpics.jpg

Rajan
    2 people like this.
  10. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    You are absolutely right Patchyboy this thread is worthless without pics..i said many times to zen to put some pics of his car as teaser pics but he didnt did as we said to him..Btw congrats zen for passing PDI test..u could u hav clicked T-Jet's pics atleast which was displayed in Caffe..:evil:
    1 person likes this.