1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

PDI help required Bangalore KHT motors - Tuesday 13th Sep

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by omzworld, Sep 10, 2011.

1. omzworld

omzworld

Hi Team, Anyone staying near whitefield, Marathhali and relaively free for PDI session for the TeamFiat group purchasers??
    Lunch/Dinner will be on us for sure!! :)

Time has not been fixed but if members can provide their preferable time we might reschdule accordingly!
  2. Torpedo

Torpedo Amatore

Bangalore
    Hey Omkar, I thought you guys were going on Sunday. I would love to join but cannot make it until Thursday - but don't want to hold you guys up. Just make sure you read through the complete PDI checklist and also try not to look at it during the evening/night. Mine is still pending reply from Fiat on newer model else we could have all done the PDI together :)

Best of luck !
  3. Hi Omkar,

I will be at KHT on tuesday between 9:00AM to 10:00 AM(Giving my Punto for second service)If you guy plan for PDI around that time i will join you guys.
  4. Chaos

Chaos Regolare

If searched on the forum, you can find a couple of PDI check lists threads: http://www.teamfiat.co.in/forum/sho...Punto-Linea-specific-PDI-Checklist-Discussion
    The lists are pretty clear to understand which can easily be followed by anyone. If its not clear, you can always ask for any clarification.

Congratulations...!