1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

PC Racing Games

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by prakhar_lfc, Jun 17, 2011.

1. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    You can go for Play Sataion 3. It has all the features- blue ray player, wifi, HDMI ports for LCD TV's etc.

NFS is compatible with PS 3 , XBOX andPC
  2. most wanted, test drive series, dirt and f1 are the games i liked.. F1 2010 is real good..

Kedar bhai
    I feel playstation is better than xbox series.. PS3 has better and bigger list of games than xbox 360
  3. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    @Srikar : Agree PS3 is better but at the same time PS3 also costs 25% more than Xbox.

@Kedar: By the way I am selling my 1 yr old Xbox 360 Elite ..... contact me if you are intrested.
  4. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Linea T-Jet
    Is WRC 2011 released? I have played WRC 2010. Also, is Punto there in GTA SA?
  5. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Ya You can get many more cars in these games!!
  6. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    I loved driving a black BMW M5 in GTA:SA. And the Yamaha R1 ; insanely fast it was.

And, the add weapons option, man....dual wield weapons with increased power!

GTA:SA was insanely customizable.
  7. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Linea T-Jet
    Have you tried the Minigun and the sawn-off shotgun (esp when you get two guns after achieving full weapon skill)? Its fun shooting at people who run for their lives. :dancing

I still play that game cos there's a prob in GTA 4. After loading a game, when you sit in vehicle, the camera starts shaking and the car starts moving and refuses to stop. Any way to correct it?

How? Using a trainer? Please tell.
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2011
  8. gurjinder

Punjab
    Yes the dual wield sawn off shotgun , with the "enhanced weapon power" mod installed. One shot and the car blows. :D
    Minigun was great fun , but too bulky. And travelling via a jetpack has its own charm!

All the memories of 4-5 years ago are coming back.
  9. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Linea T-Jet
    Now what's that?
  10. gurjinder

Punjab
    You can download it from any of the GTA mods sites. Install it and the "power" of all weapons increases manyfold. Even the desert eagle kills with one shot , anywhere on the body

Did you try this cheat : stinglikeabee :twisted: