1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Passion has come home !

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by rushtovicky, Nov 1, 2013.

1. rushtovicky

rushtovicky Timido

Bangalore
    Thanks you and well said, Tony. That was exactly I thought about and a deciding factor to cancel the booking of Amaze. I don't regret now for not having Amaze, but surely would have if I didn't get this Red beauty.
  2. rushtovicky

rushtovicky Timido

Bangalore
    Many thanks for your wishes and with the gear shift clarification, ghodlur. I have plans to travel a lot this month, will update the progress with the shifts. Regarding the OTR, it is 7.27 L (Dynamic) and I got it from Aadya Motors, Bangalore. There were some offers, if you have any car in your name then there was some royalty bonus and asusual exchange bonus, if you do so. It was not much interest to me as it's my first car. I was given 20 K cash discount, 5 K corporate discount, and insurance, rear parking sensor, Floor mats, Mud flaps as freebies.

The initial response from the dealer was not impressive and couldn't get valid information from the sales person after booking. I mean, it became very tough to catch hold of the sales person to get the update on my booking. I would have called them atleast 5 to 10 times a day to get an update and they never attend the call in single attempt. But the delivery was smooth, I had asked for few accessories which was made ready and fitted before the delivery date and on time.
  3. mohanrav

mohanrav Novizio

Bangalore

Congrats Vignesh :)
  4. ASNM

ASNM Amatore

Navi Mumbai
    Congratulations Vignesh.

Hope your gear shifts have smoothen out. You may want to check if you are depressing the clutch completely while shifting. Punto has long travel clutch.

Drive Safe.