1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Parts changed under warranty.

Discussion in 'Technical' started by nitinkumardba, Apr 15, 2011.

1. varin11

varin11 Superiore

I never had any problem in getting service from Tata Fiat.Infact I would say Fiat has provided parts in warranty (also extended warranty)which other manufacturers deny like Rack, Clutch, Suspension.Any breakage of plastic parts are not covered in any warranty any where.
  2. Pran

Pran Superiore

Grande Punto 1.3
    1. CSC
    2. Fan motor
    3. AC compressor - 2 times
    4. Water pump
    5. Front left elastic pad
  3. SoumenPaul

SoumenPaul Regolare

1. Driver Seat adjustment mechanism
    2. Door handle (chrome)
    3. Window seal.
    4. Fuel Pump
    5. CSC
  4. Mgunjal

Extended Warranty will apply only when you do services well within periodic schedule. My friends warranty claim was rejected merely because his 5th service was delayed by 3000 Km's.... :-(
  5. You meant 300kms??
    Wat all parts he needed to replace??

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4
  6. Mgunjal

He needed wiper motor,, and his service was due at 75k which he got done @ 78k approx. His claim was rejected and I dont see any fault of him since there are very less FIAT dealers in Mumbai Suburbs (Only Balaji - Thane)... He did argue with the useless dealer but they kept playing one record that extended warranty decision is not taken by them..
  7. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Regular Service is must for warranty and EW.During my 60000 Kms(done at 55000kms) service the TASS didn't change the air filter without informing me.On asking the service guy said it needs to be chnged every 15000 Kms and u have just done 55000 Kms so not required.My Turbo claim got rejected at 59000 Kms reasoning the air filter not changed.I confronted the service center not informing me and they got the turbo done at their cost.So dont ignore even small part/service to keep warranty alive.
  8. sandeep.12

sandeep.12 Amatore

Changed instrument cluster under warranty.
    Price quoted in the warranty bill is 29K.
  9. aashish_19

aashish_19 Amatore

Grande Punto 1.2
    Hi ALL,

Mine car comprehensive warranty(2yrs) will going to be expire on 30thOct'13. Please let me know what need to be done before hand so as to avoid any future issue related to parts.

Currently, my car has
    - somewhat low pickup (32,000 Kms done) dont' know if this is due to bad fuel
    - torque in good condition
    - turbo hitting is average,
    - Door unlocking from inside do sometime get stuck( 1 out of 30 times) and again i have to press the lever and then pull up to unlock the door from driver seat for left passenger to get entry.
    - Air vent get loosen up (left and the right), centre one seems to be OK.
    - Suspension, didn't hear any noise on breaker or potholes but body does feel the jerk n all :)
    - Rest all seems to be good (Touch Wood ::T )

Suggestion are warmly welcome..... :anyone

P.S. I do have extended warranty (2 yrs) which will be applicable from 30thOct'13 onwards.
  10. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    Ashish get everything done in standard warranty only as extended warranty is not a warranty but just insurance taken by FIAL & serviced by 3rd party.