1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Parts changed under warranty.

Discussion in 'Technical' started by nitinkumardba, Apr 15, 2011.

1. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Parts Changed under warranty (1.4 Emotion Pack Linea)

LINK-FRT STAB SHF
    Elastic Pad
    Elastic Pad
    Kit AC Pipe Petrol
    R/R of Front Anti Roll Bar Ball Joints each (RH/ LH LINK REPLACED)
    DISASSEMBLE AND ASSEMBLE FRONT STRUT (EACH) REPLACE PARTS (FRT BOTH STRUT MTG REPLACED)
    AC SUCTION HOSE INSULATION (AC SUCTION INSULATION REPLACED)
    Kit Clutch
    Clutch REL BRG - 55218037
    Clutch Slave Cylinder - Replaced 3 times
    Clutch Master Cylinder
    Central Fascia
    Wiper Fluid tank
    AC upgrade (Radiator fan assembly & hoses)
    Driver side Seat Height Adjuster unit
  2. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I observed that owners of Metro city are lucky. Dealers at metro city are co-operative.
    FIAT owners at metro city don't have to struggle to get warrantee claims.
  3. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    i agree with you completely. most of the times the dealers in remote areas are unaware of the updates etc. this is not a good gesture from fiat and they should support other cities equally.
  4. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    No ! Please don't bias to dealer. Dealers from remote / less developed cities are bogus & fraudlent.

Remote city / less developed city means customers having less education,less awareness about consumer rights,less tech.knowledge

So some hopeless & fraudlent TATA dealers take advantage of this situation and they do exploytation of customers.
    They avoids max.warrantee claim by arguing false & baseless statements. They misguide the FIAT officials by canvassing that all FIAT cars sold by them are running trouble free. They makes drama before FIAT that they are giving good ASS.

When I had gone for TD of GP , my dealer gave me TD of Indica Vista by force.
    Sales person was insisting me to purchase TATA car.
    It means TATA dealers are not loyal to FIAT. FIAT are you listening ?
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2011
  5. Linea T Jet

Part no : 0051814579
    Part : Rear RH Shock absorber
    Price : 1,834.06

Changed under warranty.
  6. singhamit

singhamit

Delhi
    from whem this CSC is metallic my car is EURO III and Feb 2010 model. What is that you have to tell TASS that your CSC is giving problem wihout breakdown because while doing test drive he will find no problem, how do you convince and valid reason so that you can convincw him for replacement.
  7. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Clutch Slave Cylender (Metal) + Intercooler inlet pipe at first service.

Getting Steering Rack & healight dim/dip switch (Direct-Indirect switch) in next week.
  8. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    Punto MjD - Emotion

1. Bonnet fairing - Plastic part
    2. RHS - ORVM assembly
    3. RHS - Driver door window beading
    4. Rear LH Shock absorber

Changed under warranty.
  9. abhinav

abhinav Novizio

Mumbai
    Parts Changed:

Indicator Switch Assembly - 100 km
    Rear wheel bearings (both sides) - 900 km
    AC kit up gradation - 7000 km
  10. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    I am getting some noise from the rear, especially while going over rough roads. The SA checked the car and took a test drive. He suspects it to be issue with the rear suspension. My car is under extended warranty now. Anyone knows whether suspension is covered under warranty. I called up FIAT care to hear that I need to contact the dealer to know about parts related issues/concerns.
    Thay say that all I can do is to complain to FIAT if I feel that I am wrongly/incorrectly billed, and FIAT will take action against the dealer. :confused:
    And the guy who spoke to me had no clue about warranty of parts. I just told him that we, customers contact FIAT to get accurate information, and if you direct us to contact the dealer, then, whats the point? Then he said, if I have an issue, I can complain!
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2012