1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Parking sensors or reverse camera??

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by manasmadaan, Jun 5, 2011.

1. i want to go for either reverse parking sensors or reverse camera for my linea.

Which one of the above 2 s a better option?
    Should i install both of them?
    which brands are a good option?
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Rear sensors all the cars are having, Rear Camera will be a great thing as it will give our Car a Rich feel.:p
  3. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Rear parking sensors will be better because they wont be damaged if hit directly from behind and will not be able to see them if you color them.
    Ex- My car :D hehe!!
    Cheers,
    Jishnu

P3302830.jpg
  4. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    if u ready to spend that extra bucks then go for cam and sensors together... Otherwise only sensors are sufficient... Only going with the Cam is not that useful as you wont be able to judge the distance as in the sensors during bad weather...
  5. ya, ithink alone,, sensors are a better option . thanx for the suggestions
  6. I was in the same dilemma while taking delivery of my linea MJD E+ exactly a month back.

I went for "sensors only" as camera is no good in the dark.

Camera & sensors is a good option however a costlier affair.

I got the sensors fittled by Galaxy Mulund for Rs. 5000/- all inclusive.

Cheers,
    FiatFan !
  7. ya, that was the main concern abt getting a camera fitted (visibility in dark)
  8. hillram

hillram

Hyderabad
    Im always in a fix whether Sensors or Camera.Somehow feel Camera will do more justice to the job.